All-Star Who Was the First....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Allstar compete is what I am guessing you mean? I believe that was done in college back in the mid to late nineties.
Do you mean actually compete all stars? If so, I know allstars started back then lol I was just referring to the fact that Pgh Pride had also done the "texas twister" stunt in 06 lol Or do you mean that the "texas twister" is called allstar compete? lol Im not exactly sure what you mean :confused:

Do you mean actually compete all stars? If so, I know allstars started back then lol I was just referring to the fact that Pgh Pride had also done the "texas twister" stunt in 06 lol Or do you mean that the "texas twister" is called allstar compete? lol Im not exactly sure what you mean :confused:

He means doing it in an all star competition v. in any competition.

kingston said:
Allstar compete is what I am guessing you mean? I believe that was done in college back in the mid to late nineties.

It was. We did them in college in '96 and idk who did them before us.

I'm pretty sure Superstars was the first Pennsylvania gym to bring multiple teams to worlds. (Intl Open, J5, and Senior Black in 2009)

And this one may be completely wrong, but I thought I read somewhere that Charlotte Allstars were the first to compete Texas Twisters and they were the first all girl team to have full squad full ups. (2006)

Superstars were the first gym in PA to take 3 cheer teams to worlds at one time. Poison will argue that they were first to take 3 teams to worlds because they apparently took a combination of dance/cheer teams before Superstars took 3 cheer teams.

Back