All-Star Who's Going? Champions League Movie Event

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Happy to say that 2 out of the 4 theaters closest to me are sold out for the 7:30, and have added a 10:30 showing! One out of the 4 has sold out for the 7:30, added another 7:30 last night (when I brought tickets), and when I just checked they added a 7:31 showing! I do live in north Texas though, there are cheerleaders everywhere;)

I only saw that one theater was sold out (this was yesterday) - it is one of our main movie theaters by a mall - where I think most of the cheerleaders would go. Two other theaters still had tickets available. I was going to drive to Tampa and go with my daughter, but she has to work - the theater I was looking at there, also had tickets.

I'm excited for tonight, I secured a friend to go with so I have a definite person to sit with but it turns out there might be some other people there after all! We aren't a big cheer area, closet gyms are over an hour away. It will be exciting to see how many people show up! For now though I have to pull myself through school..

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Wishing they would open another one in Green Bay. Read that it was sold out :(

Our theater in NH is now having a showing next Thursday (4/17) at 7:30pm in addition to the 2 sold out showings tonight. Who would have thought it would that popular...

Our theater in NH is now having a showing next Thursday (4/17) at 7:30pm in addition to the 2 sold out showings tonight. Who would have thought it would that popular...
Considering whole gyms are going, some of whom have 300+ people, NOT accounting for those bringing friends. Is it the only theater in the area showing? Means everyone is concentrated to one spot.

That being said- it seems as though we're swinging between HEAVILY sold out areas, and areas where I doubt there's a single ticket being sold. Between the cheer-heavy areas with full gyms/teams going (and it not being a full release so everyone is funneled to certain spots), I can imagine that certain theaters are doing tons of business, and others won't do much at all.

Why am I just noticing that this thing is 2 hrs and 30 minutes?

That's longer than American Hustle, which to me, lasted forever.

I laugh at all of you complaining about $12.50 movie tickets.

I WISH movie tix in NYC were $12. It's closer to $14, $16 or so for IMAX. Depending on your theater.

Bought our tickets online. After the fee for buying online they were about $15. I forgot what normal prices are, maybe $13?

My gym canceled all practices and classes for Thursday and rescheduled them. I'm excited to be with practically the whole gym! Hope the movie is worth sitting in a theatre with 100 screaming girls for two hours and a 15 dollar movie ticket lol.

Considering whole gyms are going, some of whom have 300+ people, NOT accounting for those bringing friends. Is it the only theater in the area showing? Means everyone is concentrated to one spot.

That being said- it seems as though we're swinging between HEAVILY sold out areas, and areas where I doubt there's a single ticket being sold. Between the cheer-heavy areas with full gyms/teams going (and it not being a full release so everyone is funneled to certain spots), I can imagine that certain theaters are doing tons of business, and others won't do much at all.

My theater is actually 45 minutes north of ECE's main location (in Hooksett NH) but only 20 minutes north of the NH second location in Londonderry, NH (with half-year teams). There are a few other theaters that are closer to the main gym (Lowell and Burlington, MA) that also have some sold out showings. I am assuming that most of the people viewing itin our area will have some affiliation with ECE. I was surprised that they would have added a showing for next week.

Back