All-Star Who's Going? Champions League Movie Event

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I purchased my ticket today as a birthday treat to myself here in Augusta, GA but I'm sure quite a few of our kids and parents will be there!! (Hides in corner with shades on!) Lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Last edited:
I purchased my ticket today as a birthday treat to myself here in Augusta, GA but I'm sure quite a few of our kids and parents will be there!! (Hides in corner with shades on!) Lol

Stop I'm watching it alone too! My friends are not into all star cheer at all. It's a theater of a ton of middle school girls and then me. lol

Stop I'm watching it alone too! My friends are not into all star cheer at all. It's a theater of a ton of middle school girls and then me. lol

#TeamAlone as well

I'm back row in the center.

I feel like wearing shades wouldn't help my cause

I'm here with little kids from a gym.

Older kids that look like they don't cheer. They just creep on cheerlebrities online. (hello if you're reading this)

And some coaches and parents

Update. They're stunting. They screamed when the countdown started. I feel like they're going tondo a lot of screaming.

#TeamAlone as well

Older kids that look like they don't cheer. They just creep on cheerlebrities online. (hello if you're reading this)

Update. They're stunting. They screamed when the countdown started. I feel like they're going tondo a lot of screaming.

Please keep these coming they are hilarious.

I'm in the parking lot of the theater. I got here early to avoid rush hour and my email receipt said to be 45 minutes early to get a good seat.
But so far the theater itself looks completely vacant and I would have thought it was closed if I didn't see an employee in the ticket booth. So I have a feeling there will be very few people in the theater, but I'll guess I'll see once I'm inside.
#TeamAlone too, woo!

[ QUOTE="HeresAThought, post: 872978, member: 664"]#TeamAlone as well

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android[/QUOTE]
I know I looked like such a weirdo. I cheer still I'm just old :(

- I would have loved if they did a short section on each team, not just a random few. I love to get to see inside the team more, it's so interesting to see how they run.
- I'm really sad that rays didn't change their music because I would've loved to see those routines which we'll never see the entirety of.
- So short? Not even 2 hours.
- They didn't show the prom footage (which I got there early for) so it was disappointing. I would've liked to see it because, A, I'm not opposed to it like the rest of y'all, and B, I love looking at prom dresses so I wanted to browse :cool:
- I didn't know suns and odyssey didn't change their music, I would've loved to see them!
- I paid for a ticket to a 2.5 hour movie. Not only was it not even 2 hours, but they didn't even show the coed/all girl awards? Come onnnnnnn
- other than that I really enjoyed it. Especially the inside looks at the teams and all the cool footage
- they need a new script writer. "They're known for a routine full of stunts, scorpions, and scales" wow you just described every team ever! Not to mention team name struggles. "Cheers extreme" and there was something else even more ridiculous that I'm now forgetting.

Would've loved for it to be a little bit more about the sport too not just all the routines. Loved the behind the scenes with senior elite, josh from top gun and so on. However they needed some new facts... (Ily guys but) Green Bay Elite lime is not the team boasting the most fans at the competition, F5 probably does not have the biggest social media following, and if we say panthers I think tumbling.. Wish some others would e changed their music as well. Overall I thought it was a pretty great movie besides the lady next to me snapping her gum the whole time and the screaming.. Hope they make a DVD!

Really enjoyed the movie. Our theater was full but SOO quite... until ace of course lol (majority of the people in there were from ace, but still overall quiet!) It was so weird to watch a competition and not cheer or clap a dance or say hit hit hit pull. I was fighting my natural reaction to cheer when teams hit! Some thoughts...

Would have loved to see stingrays! Even if they just showed Angel Rices kick double, I would have been satisfied!

Top gun flags were a fail, but such an awesome idea! Really wished they would have worked better.

Top Gun, Smoed, and Senior elite killed it! Also loved Black Ops, Cali coed and GT Rouge! Those stood out the most to me. Lots of fierce dancing!!

Our theater did show the prom / red carpet. Glad it was a pre-show and not actually in the movie though! Fun to see though!

More behind the scenes and coach stuff in the future please!!

Zoom out is a feature cameras have! Sometimes it was a little too up close and personal! If there is another one I will not sit so close to the front of the theater! I'm really glad I didn't have to be filmed and shown in HD on a 40ft tall screen!

The music didn't bother me! I was expecting it to be bad, but it really wasn't. There were a few mixes that could have been louder. Coed elites pyramid and top guns dance just aren't the same without their original music!

Those cameras sure did catch some of the things coaches try to hide! Especially in the dance sections! Camera's on all sides of the floor = not getting away with anything or hiding any not so good dancers!!

Did anyone else notice the cut in panthers routine? One camera angle when they start tumbling up the front, switched cameras and they're magically already landing. Other than that I didn't notice any issues from piecing footage together.

Glad I went and worth the money.

Latest posts

Back