All-Star Why Is Flying On The Right Leg The Norm In Cheerleading Now?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was laying in bed for about 5 days when I got my knee surgery and I watch a lot of VOD..

There was a small senior team that had a voice over that said something about doubling to the right.. And the proceed to do regular side stretch right double downs.....

I didn't see the point and it wasn't clean. I can't remember the team tho..

I was laying in bed for about 5 days when I got my knee surgery and I watch a lot of VOD..

There was a small senior team that had a voice over that said something about doubling to the right.. And the proceed to do regular side stretch right double downs.....

I'm pretty sure it was Express Cheer's Dedication. Agreed, it wasn't the cleanest, but very innovative and original.

It was Express... they were just doing something to get noticed and I think it worked when people saw them! They did a full stunt sequence full of elite elements on the "normal" leg including a regular double down, and then finished with a full up lib on "normal leg", high to high to a stretch standing on the left leg, and doubled to the right... it was pretty hot I think!

Back