All-Star Wild Card Performance Order Is Out For Summit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Omg 35 small junior 3s

Although I'm not a fan of wildcards to begin with can they atleast advance like atleast 3?
I don't see how 35 can properly be placed in order and if you go at the beginning I don't care what anyone says but that will be even more difficult to be the top 1 team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Omg 34 small junior 3s

Although I'm not a fan of wildcards to begin with can they atleast advance like atleast 3?
I don't see how 34 can properly be placed in order and if you go at the beginning I don't care what anyone says but that will be even more difficult to be the top 1 team

That what the rule says only One. If they want to change it next year then they can. Teams made their decision to go or not based on that rule it's not fair to change it after the fact.

That what the rule says only One. If they want to change it next year. Teams made their decision based on that rule it's not fair to change it after the fact.
I understand that.

Then they better have the top 5 scores reviewed and video watched back by a 2nd panel. I know teams made their decision to go based on that .. I would just hate to see the better team lose out because they went 2nd in the division and by the time the 31st team went the scores trended upwards. I just hope they get it right then.

But it is their comp and they have a right to make up or change a rule at any time.

But please note on the schedule it says the time and reveal "teams" with an S

They could just punk us you know and let whoever they want to advance from wildcards!

How are they doing the WC round for divisions with only one team? Don't they just move on anyway? Or do they have to meet a certain score or something?

I understand that.

Then they better have the top 5 scores reviewed and video watched back by a 2nd panel. I know teams made their decision to go based on that .. I would just hate to see the better team lose out because they went 2nd in the division and by the time the 31st team went the scores trended upwards. I just hope they get it right then.

But it is their comp and they have a right to make up or change a rule at any time.

But please note on the schedule it says the time and reveal "teams" with an S

They could just punk us you know and let whoever they want to advance from wildcards!

Like I have said before if Cheerleading wants to be treated like a sport it needs to act like one. No sport would change its play offs after the season is over.

I do agree with you that the judging panel needs to get it right and a video review of the top 5 teams for a second time or 2nd judges panel to review video is a great idea.

Last edited:
Hmmm...my cp is a crossover and is competing on one team in one venue, then 30 min later competing for her other team in a different venue. I don't see how she is going to make the warm-up for her second team. I am pitting out here just thinking about our family having to run from one venue to another....oh well. As I age I am learning not stress about things I have absolutely no control over. This situation certainly qualifies! I will wear my running shoes...

Hmmm...my cp is a crossover and is competing on one team in one venue, then 30 min later competing for her other team in a different venue. I don't see how she is going to make the warm-up for her second team. I am pitting out here just thinking about our family having to run from one venue to another....oh well. As I age I am learning not stress about things I have absolutely no control over. This situation certainly qualifies! I will wear my running shoes...
She may not make her warm up but they are side by side so you don't have to run!:)

She may not make her warm up but they are side by side so you don't have to run!:)

Our team went through that same issue last year. I will tell you they do not wait. There is very poor communication between buildings. If there is an injury prior to your first performance you will need track shoes. Two of our double teamers went down. We ask to be pushed back , no go. Luckily 2 girls on lower level teams were there they grabbed them and had 7 minutes to rework the routine.

I said this in another post on another thread. The Summit day one guarantees you an accomadation Day 1 for double teamers. There is no accomadation day 2 if you read the rules the performance orders are set by day 1 rankings. If you have a level 1,2,3 performing in Josten on day 2 and are on level 4 or 5 in field house day 2 and both teams perform close to the same time one team will be out of luck.

More than 1 yth 5 team move on, someone said half?
Maybe next year for WC they can do 1 team for every 10 teams move onto Saturday? I know when one of our teams accepted WC bid no one expected 35 teams in that division.

it will take her about 4 minutes to get to the other warm up room, if you are looking at the schedule and it allows for a check in time and then a warm up time, their is a gap of 10 min between those two things, so she should be fine. What team is she on?

Back