All-Star Wisconsin Fall Conference

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 16, 2012
We are going to WACPC fall conference, does anyone else know if they will be attending? We just found out all stars are going today. Its like the last weekend this month. If you are, maybe we could trade? I will be bringing many many of my bows for trading!:) Hope someones coming

We used to go to this, but they haven't had good allstar speakers for a few years so it stopped being worth it for us. I heard ASCheerMan speak there several years ago, and it was one of the best speakers for choreography that I have ever been to. I just looked at the schedule, and if you get a chance to go to anything with Lance Stoltenberg, do it. He is a great speaker, and he's a pretty funny guy too.

We used to go to this, but they haven't had good allstar speakers for a few years so it stopped being worth it for us. I heard ASCheerMan speak there several years ago, and it was one of the best speakers for choreography that I have ever been to. I just looked at the schedule, and if you get a chance to go to anything with Lance Stoltenberg, do it. He is a great speaker, and he's a pretty funny guy too.
thank you! I just looked at our schedule and I'll have to try to make it to one of his classes when there isnt power house tumbling! :)

Thanks for the shout out!!

Back