All-Star Woodlands elite generals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks for all the kind comments... I was so leary about the video getting out (so much for the Texas code of honor), anywho, this is such a strong and AWESOME division! I just pray that they show well, and continue to get stronger throughout the year w/out a team full of injuries like last year :(!

Generals were AMAZING. Large suites them well. Great routine. Love the dance. Few touch downs but for a first competiton it went extremely well. They defintly gave their fans a show and the "special" visitors who just had to see them. Colonels and Generals Grand Champs. WECC level 5 are smokin this year as usual. All of The Woodlands teams were awesome. They are fierce this season as a whole.

Like and Thank-you...

They def have potential! Stunts need some upgrades, and running tumbling could have been note visual, otherwise theyre a strong team this early in the season... Looking forward to seeing more

Thanks for all the kind comments... I was so leary about the video getting out (so much for the Texas code of honor), anywho, this is such a strong and AWESOME division! I just pray that they show well, and continue to get stronger throughout the year w/out a team full of injuries like last year :(!
Haha! on the Texas code of honor. Seeing your teams and CA was an honor for me this early in the season. Generals have proven with that video that they are a strong contender and I'm so happy to see them there!

For the record.... those videos were uploaded private.... and only shared with a few behind the scenes. How they got on cheer-live was not me at all. I had videos from all the top gyms last year and never put them public, its not my style... Sorry yall but to get them off cheer live i had to remove them completely from my you tube account.
unfortunatlly we have asked cheer live to remove our texas videos but videoing was allowed at our competition so our videos will not be taken down...

my apologies for this video getting out as it did, i honestly shared it with a few friends and that was it. i'm still baffled at how it got on cheer live and at the end it showed my youtibe user name. i never even knew you could upload to cheer live??

It's not. Someone embedded your vid onto the site. And I dont think one can share a private video, so you might just want to check your account on Youtube to make sure your privacy settings are all correct.

There is a way to upload them to just have a link to share but not show up in searches. But I've gone and changed my account to private completely. But those 2 videos are removed all together.

Any video that is public can be ripped... Remember it happened to me last year, went to sleep before making it private, and it ended up on every peer sharing network in a matter of hours. Mind you the video was finalized like 3 in the morning, and within 15 minutes it was uploaded EVERY WHERE!

For the record.... those videos were uploaded private.... and only shared with a few behind the scenes. How they got on cheer-live was not me at all. I had videos from all the top gyms last year and never put them public, its not my style... Sorry yall but to get them off cheer live i had to remove them completely from my you tube account.
unfortunatlly we have asked cheer live to remove our texas videos but videoing was allowed at our competition so our videos will not be taken down...

my apologies for this video getting out as it did, i honestly shared it with a few friends and that was it. i'm still baffled at how it got on cheer live and at the end it showed my youtibe user name. i never even knew you could upload to cheer live??

Back