All-Star Woodward Week 7?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

allstarmama

Cheer Parent
Mar 23, 2010
I'll be there as a cabin mom with CP and 4 of her friends. I was a cabin mom a few years ago but had the older kids and it was great! I had a great time with the kids and they were all pretty self sufficient. My paperwork this year says mini mom :eek:!!! Not gonna lie I'm a little nervous about having the wee little ones LOL!!! If anyone has any tips for me they'd be greatly appreciated! Oh and if you're going to be there make sure you come say hello!

I'll be there as a cabin mom with CP and 4 of her friends. I was a cabin mom a few years ago but had the older kids and it was great! I had a great time with the kids and they were all pretty self sufficient. My paperwork this year says mini mom :eek:!!! Not gonna lie I'm a little nervous about having the wee little ones LOL!!! If anyone has any tips for me they'd be greatly appreciated! Oh and if you're going to be there make sure you come say hello!
Talk to @notimeforthat

My cp is in the youth camp this week. (first time going) Her & her friend are the only cheerleaders in their cabin...all of the other girls are in the gymnastics program. My advice to you would be to be knowledgeable about the times for both programs (like open gym etc..) At drop off on Sunday the cabin mom made an announcement "ok gymnasts, you have 15mins to be at blah blah bah"...ahhh you have cheerleaders too! The young ones really need to be told what's available to them and when. Good luck!

My cp is in the youth camp this week. (first time going) Her & her friend are the only cheerleaders in their cabin...all of the other girls are in the gymnastics program. My advice to you would be to be knowledgeable about the times for both programs (like open gym etc..) At drop off on Sunday the cabin mom made an announcement "ok gymnasts, you have 15mins to be at blah blah bah"...ahhh you have cheerleaders too! The young ones really need to be told what's available to them and when. Good luck!
Good advice thank you! I had all gymnasts last time and they were older so it was really easy LOL!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Babydonna just got home from Woodward yesterday! She had an awesome time! She was pretty much a gym rat, which increased the value of the money spent! She raved about the coaches, and got back that elusive standing tuck! The camp experience was good overall! Babydonna was especially excited to have her photo taken with Cami Branson and Matt Smith! I love how these kids helped inspire everyone! She was also jazzed to meet athletes from all over everywhere! The only thing she complained about was the skunks that also make Woodward home!

Babydonna just got home from Woodward yesterday! She had an awesome time! She was pretty much a gym rat, which increased the value of the money spent! She raved about the coaches, and got back that elusive standing tuck! The camp experience was good overall! Babydonna was especially excited to have her photo taken with Cami Branson and Matt Smith! I love how these kids helped inspire everyone! She was also jazzed to meet athletes from all over everywhere! The only thing she complained about was the skunks that also make Woodward home!
I was on the phone with cp one year when she quietly informed me a skunk had just brushed by her feet. I am not even joking.
Very happy she had such a good time. Was just thinking we should probably start packing but then again we have all week :).

Back