All-Star World Bids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It would leave more bids available for other teams. Please understand this is just my opinion and I didn't think it would go over this well;)
At NCA only 15 out of 114 worlds teams left without any bid at all. IMHO there are plenty of bids available ;)

It would leave more bids available for other teams. Please understand this is just my opinion and I didn't think it would go over this well;)

If I thought that we needed more at large bids, then perhaps I would agree. A simpler fix for that would just be to let bids trickle down retroactively. (If someone gets a paid bid later, then their previous bid didn't go away, it just went to the next in line at the earlier competition.) This would have the same effect, but eliminate coaches having to gamble with their athlete's trip.

I don't necessarily think that we are short of at larges on the cheer side at this point, however.

If I thought that we needed more at large bids, then perhaps I would agree. A simpler fix for that would just be to let bids trickle down retroactively. (If someone gets a paid bid later, then their previous bid didn't go away, it just went to the next in line at the earlier competition.) This would have the same effect, but eliminate coaches having to gamble with their athlete's trip.

I don't necessarily think that we are short of at larges on the cheer side at this point, however.

It used to be that way and for some reason they felt it needed to be changed. If it would go back to that method I personally would be fine with it.

Back