All-Star World Cup Back To School Supplies

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here is a note from the leader of the fundraiser...

"Here is a list of what school supplies we will be offering: 2 styles of folders, 2 styles of JUMBO book socks, 2 styles of marble composition books, spiral notebook, 12" ruler, star shaped eraser, bookmark, pen, pencil...all with the World Cup LOGO!!! ALso, just for fun, i ordered leopard printed pencils in 4 colors :) Presale will begin soon...We will be offering 1 of each item as a package deal in the presale...This will guarantee you to receive your items & also receive a package price :) Limited quantities will be available so when the presale begins, be sure to place your order! Once the items arrive, items will be sold individually. And YES I can mail to anyone within the US...sorry no international shipping unless I can figure it out"

I don't have paypal. Will I be able to order online?
I don't think they are doing online orders. There is going to be an order form, then you will have to get cash or check to the gym I believe. If you email and let them know you are preordering and what, they will probably hold your order for a while until they receive your payment.

I don't think they are doing online orders. There is going to be an order form, then you will have to get cash or check to the gym I believe. If you email and let them know you are preordering and what, they will probably hold your order for a while until they receive your payment.
Oh okay. Thank you so much for keeping everyone updated on this!

Oh okay. Thank you so much for keeping everyone updated on this!
No problem. Also, if you make friends with people. they may be able to get one for you, then figure out another way for you to pay them

omg I can't wait!! So cute! Does anyone have an estimate as to how much it would cost to ship it to the Midwest? I'm broke so hopefully it's not going to be too expensive

Back