All-Star World Cup Back To School Supplies

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I finally earned my privledges to post on this thread :cheering: THANK YOU for everyone who has viewed this topic and are interested in placing an order. The pre-sale has now begun! Please email [email protected] if you have any questions....Link to download presale info & order form is posted above by COACHC2! Thanks again!

I cant wait to order what a cute idea!!! One of the girls on my HS team I coach moved here from WC so I will order her something for old times sake :)

I've received many great questions about our fundraiser and I thought I would post a few of the most repeatly asked...

Q-Do I have to pay for shipping if I can pick it up from WC?
A-No...please do not include shipping charges unless your order is actually being shipped to you :)

Q-Which style notebook is included in the bundle?
A-Either one...you can make a request or I will randomly choose one for you. OR you can order an addtional as a add-on and receive both :)

Q-Can I mail in my payment to save on the $3 paypal fee?
A-Absolutely! Mail order form and payment directly to World Cup Attn: Starlites Fundraiser

Q-When will I receive my order?
A-I am finalizing the delivery dates with the vendors now. I hope to have everything in hand by early-mid Aug and shipments will begin immediately!

Q-When will my order be shipped?
A-Your order will be shipped in the order I receive them. Since all the orders are being mailed USPS priority mail, I am able to prepare the boxes in advance. Once all of the items are received, I will immediately begin shipping them to you

Q-Do I have to order the whole package?
A-Yes..Right now we are only pre-selling the bundle. You may add additional items but the inital package must be purchased. A suggestion would be to combine your order along with anyone else who also may be interested.

Those are the most popular questions. Please continue to ask anything that needs clarification. Thank you again for your interest and support!

*You can ask your questions here are send me an email: [email protected]

hmmmm...great question & I'm sorry I don't know the anwer BUT i will call the company now...Which do most people prefer (in case I still have time to make that request?)

NJ Cheer Mom said:
hmmmm...great question & I'm sorry I don't know the anwer BUT i will call the company now...Which do most people prefer (in case I still have time to make that request?)

She prefers and always buys College Rule Spirals. Composition Books are more common in Wide Rule but you can find College.

I would say College rule is going to be better for the majority of people. My sister is going into 6th or 7th grade and they use college ruled.

Wide ruled is more beneficial for younger ages.

However, I doubt it will deter anyone from buying.

So the answer I got was they are "standard rule". Not considered wide or college...she said somewhere in between :)

CP had to have. If other teams did this all her back to school gear would be cheer (pretty much is now) she is dying to find a cheer backpack but the ones we find look very little girlish and not what she's looking for. If teams did the backpacks she wouldn't even be able to choose she would just have to switch out every couple weeks

Back