All-Star World Cup Back To School Supplies

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE ORDERS COMING IN...ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT WILL BE SHIPPED OUT OF STATE!!!

Just wanted to give an update on shipping & paypal fee....We realize that these are added expenses so I would like to offer a few tips....We are offering paypal for your convenience...You can instead choose to mail in your order with a check to avoid the $3 service fee (that paypal charges us)...Also for shipping, we are using a FLAT RATE shipping box which mean multiple orders can be mailed in the same package. Please consider combining orders with any friends in your area and share the shipping costs.

And for those able to pick up your order directly at World Cup, PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE shipping charges. Shipping charges only apply for those orders that are actually being shipped :) For those of you that have already submitted your orders and included that fee, I will contact you directly to discuss a refund.

REMEMBER PRE-SALE ENDS Aug 9...We are expecting to begin shipping orders the week of AUG 15...Be sure to submit your orders now for the BEST PRICES and TO GUARANTEE YOUR ITEMS.

Thanks again for ALL of your support!

CP had to have. If other teams did this all her back to school gear would be cheer (pretty much is now) she is dying to find a cheer backpack but the ones we find look very little girlish and not what she's looking for. If teams did the backpacks she wouldn't even be able to choose she would just have to switch out every couple weeks
Nfinity who make cheer shoes also make a backpack http://www.nfinity.com/gear/cheerleading

Hi Again :) I've received several emails about having to order the "bundle" instead of just individual items. We would like to accomdate everyone's interest so we have decided that for ORDERS THAT ARE GOING TO BE SHIPPED ONLY, you CAN order just individual items. HOPE TO RECEIVE MANY MORE OF YOUR ORDERS NOW! Be sure to take advantage of the pre-sale prices and submit your orders before this Tues Aug 9!!! THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT!

Thought this is cute and may give some of you an idea: I have been receiving orders from grandparents & friends to purchase for their cp! If Mom said no to ordering, maybe send a hint to grandma :) Makes a great gift...birthday, holiday, congrats on your new skill :))))

Thanks for all your orders!!! Please continue to tell your friends :) Presale prices end Tues...tems will be shipped week of Aug 15 :)

LAST OFFICIAL DAY OF PRESALE! Email me your orders to lock in presale pricing! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

All orders are being shipped today! Thanks for your support! Very excited for everyone to receive there packages :)

Back