All-Star World Cup New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There is no in between with people that have seen RAYS' unis . You either love them or hate them...
I hated the current ones when they came out, now they're one of my favorites.

What I know about the unis from these previews:
- Starlites uniforms have gold, black and white.
- Odyssey's uniform has what looks like an O on it.
- Cosmic Rays have stars and rhinestones.

What I reasonably assumed before seeing these previews:
- Starlies uniforms will probably have gold, black and white.
- Odyssey's uniforms will probably have an O on them.
- Cosmic Rays will most likely have rhinestones.

What I know about the unis from these previews:
- Cosmic Rays have stars and rhinestones.

What I reasonably assumed before seeing these previews:
- Cosmic Rays will most likely have rhinestones.

The big deal about Cosmic Rays uniform is that it is the first NFused design (what varsity is calling sublimated) with Rhinestones.

Only 2 teams this season will have the sublimated uniforms with Rhinestones from varsity, CRays being one. (Not talking within world cup. I mean only 2 teams that varsity supplies)

come on people.... don't you wanna see more?! 15 more followers on twitter. Takes them like 3 days to get 500 followers where it took like 3 days for Rays to get 2000 or whatever!

The big deal about Cosmic Rays uniform is that it is the first NFused design (what varsity is calling sublimated) with Rhinestones.

Only 2 teams this season will have the sublimated uniforms with Rhinestones from varsity, CRays being one. (Not talking within world cup. I mean only 2 teams that varsity supplies)

I know of two more other than C-Rays that will have rhinestones on the Nfused from Varsity this season. One may not be out til mid season, but it will be there! ;)

Actually WC has done the 2 uniform thing. In 2008 the Starlites had to 2 uniforms, one with shorts on day 1, and the traditional uni & skirt day 2. I've also heard that Stars were getting new uniforms due to the fact that many other gyms were ordering their same design with some having the same exact colors therefore violating the one year exclusivity of that particular design with Varsity. Because of that fact they were getting free new uniforms.

This is true, well the part about teams ordering the same uniform. There is a gym in our area that has the same exact uniform, colors, rhinestones and EXACT style as the World Cup stars uniform. Personally I think its tacky when a gym or team does that. Doesn't matter cause there is only 1 World Cup.

mkrwf.jpg

Twinkleeeessss!!! I love it :)))

Back