All-Star World Cup New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 27, 2011
i know there already is a thread for new uniforms, but i can only find odysseys preview. on the thread someone said there is a starlites preview as well? and is there a new suns, rays, or stars uniform? if you have previews of any of them, post them please!

Has world cup ever really done the whole day 2 uniform thing? They are so tradition based that I can't really see it happening. Plus I really like the one they ended up with at worlds, so I kind of hope that they just stick with that one.
that's what i was thinking

Has world cup ever really done the whole day 2 uniform thing? They are so tradition based that I can't really see it happening. Plus I really like the one they ended up with at worlds, so I kind of hope that they just stick with that one.
It also took them all season long to even GET to that uniform..I can't imagine them trying to craft another one that's 'Good Enough' for Stars.

Actually WC has done the 2 uniform thing. In 2008 the Starlites had to 2 uniforms, one with shorts on day 1, and the traditional uni & skirt day 2. I've also heard that Stars were getting new uniforms due to the fact that many other gyms were ordering their same design with some having the same exact colors therefore violating the one year exclusivity of that particular design with Varsity. Because of that fact they were getting free new uniforms.

Actually WC has done the 2 uniform thing. In 2008 the Starlites had to 2 uniforms, one with shorts on day 1, and the traditional uni & skirt day 2. I've also heard that Stars were getting new uniforms due to the fact that many other gyms were ordering their same design with some having the same exact colors therefore violating the one year exclusivity of that particular design with Varsity. Because of that fact they were getting free new uniforms.
I know it's only what you heard but thats crazy lol, stars getting new uniforms just because of that is ridiculous! I wonder if its really true or not :p

I know it's only what you heard but thats crazy lol, stars getting new uniforms just because of that is ridiculous! I wonder if its really true or not :p

I guess we'll see soon enough lol. I think it's a pretty known fact that when you get a Ozone/Varsity custom design it's supposed to be exclusive to your gym for a year. There have been a few new uniforms out that were almost identical to last seasons so it would make sense if they got new uniforms. Plus it's great business for Varsity to have a premier all star team in their uniforms and it creates more buzz around their uniform division.

By the end of the year, wasn't the only thing 'original' that was crafted FROM that year the middle 'shell' part? Didn't they just end up adding the sleeves from the old one back on? I think I remember us having that discussion..

303158_10150303297409624_132923074623_8054790_2053555846_n.jpg

Starlites Preview

283001_10150250680679624_132923074623_7599773_2886939_n.jpg

Odyssey Preview

281502_10150257039594624_132923074623_7667035_4675976_n.jpg

Cosmic Rays Preview

Back