All-Star World Cup Shooting Stars Uca 11/20/2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's always hard to watch a talented athlete get hurt..hopefully she takes it easy (especially if it's an ankle she's been having trouble with). The worst thing would be to aggravate something so easy to come back from and do permanent damage that takes her out completely..

When that jump sequence is all cleaned up and timed just right, it will be breathtaking. Cell Block Tango is a sharp beat song, and I will thoroughly enjoy watching them execute it well.

Thanks for posting the video. Way to keep it going ladies. Hope you feel better Kelsey!

I didn't notice it that much until I saw the video from the side, but that opening basket is so beautiful.

Praying for Kelsey to get better soon. I know she sprained her ankle on her 2nd pass but the double punch double really puts a lot of stress on the ankles and knees. Overall WC looked great!!!

How come WCSS has one girl run out and introduce everyonee else? Then the whole team runs out? Ive seen them do it before so im guessing its a tradition but what do you have to do to earn that privilege? Center flyer? Captain? Or just picked at random? SO mannnnnnnnny questions.
:confused:
Its been a tradition for them. Pretty sure the last few years its been Juliette Bronisevsky (Toni's older sister). I think she's super senioring this year, but idk if they've changed the waver.

No it is still Juliette this year...the Wave was passed down 2 years ago from a graduating senior... Juliette was a captain last year and is super senioring this year... She does a beautiful wave.. And will pass down it down to another ss at the end of this season

Back