All-Star WORLDS 2010 BOWS & SHIRTS TRADING.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I Cheer At Tribe Cheer
PM Me If You Want A Shirt And We Can Trade.
I Also Have Cali, Fame, NYC All-Stars, Maryland Twisters.
I'll Trade With Anyone.

fuqnoj.jpg

I made some keychains like this for worlds just to hand out, i'm not really trading anything for them (unless you would want to:]). if you want one PM me, i only have a few!

i would kill for a gymtyme shirt, UA shirt or a world cup shirt! :) that would be amazing<3
i'm willing to trade 2 or 3 bows for one? bows like the ones i posted earlier, or i can make them with any gym logos/any pictures and different in colors, or a shirt form michigan xtreme, any takers?
I have UA shirts!

I would love a Cali, UofL/GymTyme, or a CA shirt!
I have some Cheer Fusion (gym that merged with Ultimate Athletics) and UA shirts!!!
PM me or just reply to this!

I hope to meet a couple younger traders.. lol.. we have quite a few items (cheer extreme and rockstar) that my 8 yr old wants to trade. all items are youth medium. pm me if you are interested.

i would kill for a gymtyme shirt, UA shirt or a world cup shirt! :) that would be amazing<3
i'm willing to trade 2 or 3 bows for one? bows like the ones i posted earlier, or i can make them with any gym logos/any pictures and different in colors, or a shirt form michigan xtreme, any takers?

GymTyme teams will be throwing shirts to the crowd during their Practice on Friday April 29th The teams will be practicing at the football field at All Star Sports between 3 and 6 pm.

GymTyme teams will be throwing shirts to the crowd during their Practice on Friday April 29th The teams will be practicing at the football field at All Star Sports between 3 and 6 pm.

perfect :) i'll be there practicing then! thanks!

Back