All-Star WORLDS 2010 BOWS & SHIRTS TRADING.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

GymTyme teams will be throwing shirts to the crowd during their Practice on Friday April 29th The teams will be practicing at the football field at All Star Sports between 3 and 6 pm.
i think i may go friday just to try to get a shirt!!

I have two teal cheer extreme world shirts that I will trade, preferably for md twisters, tg, gymtyme worlds shirts (adult medium) I also have a hotcheer worlds shirt I will trade for most gyms worlds shirts (adult medium). pm me!

I have three tribe shirts that im looking to trade this year at worlds, i have two smalls and a medium if you would like to trade pm me!!

GymTyme teams will be throwing shirts to the crowd during their Practice on Friday April 29th The teams will be practicing at the football field at All Star Sports between 3 and 6 pm.

perfect, we're there 3-5! this news made my day! :)

i would kill for a gymtyme shirt, UA shirt or a world cup shirt! :) that would be amazing<3
i'm willing to trade 2 or 3 bows for one? bows like the ones i posted earlier, or i can make them with any gym logos/any pictures and different in colors, or a shirt form michigan xtreme, any takers?

How do you make your gorgeous bows?

I really wanted a stingray smoke shirt, or really any stingray shirt. Also wanted a Cheer athletics shirt. Couldn't find Ne one that had shirts. :(

Back