All-Star Worlds 2010 Shirt Trading!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is going to be my first time at worlds and the US! I'm so excited, I really want to bring over loads of shirts to trade. We have a few worlds designs (most with union jacks on so everyone knows we're from the UK lol) But I would love to trade for anything if anyones interested? :)

How does the whole trading with certain people thing work? Is it like a text and meet kind of thing?

What team are you on?

i dont really have shirts people want so ill be bringing a bunch of really cute bows i make myself, would anyone be interested? this is my first time going to watch worlds and im soo excited! :)

i will trade you a supercells shirt for a cute bow!!
i hope your interested. :)

Oh goodness I feel like it's too early for this hahaha I'm still recovering from NCA! But if anyone would like to trade for a Cali shirt PM me! I also traded for a Rays shirt at NCA but it's a small and I wear a medium, it's red and has the Rays sign on the front and on the back it says "Let's go Rays!" super cute wish it fit me!!!

do you still have the Rays shirt? i have an adult medium supercells shirt if you interested? :)

Hey! I'm on Odyssey & I reallllyyyy want:

CEA- a bra top especially!!!!!! but a shirt would still be nice!
Georgia
Stingrays- LOVE the bright UCA shirt!! Anything else would be nice too though!
Maryland Twisters- the worlds 2010 shirt or anything f5!

SOT
T&S
Caliiiii!!!!
CA

I'm an AS or AM either way it depends I guess!

I'd trade:
1) AS&AM Odyssey yellow tank from UCA- the license plate one
2) AS black with gold letters bra top that says ODYSSEY
3) WC t-shirts YL/AS i think?
4) White bra tops that have a WC on them - YL/AS?
5) A lot of different colored shorts that have a WC on them, different sizes i think- YL/AS
I may have other stuff, not sure I'd have to check!

Message me if you're interested PLEASE !!! :)

I have cheer athletics shirts if anyone wants to trade pm me...

i will trade with anyone but really want georgia, top gun, cali, maryland twisters, cea, basically anything!

Hey, im flying to the US on thursday to compete at worlds next weekend :D

Im competing with Unity Allstars fromt the UK, anyone wanna trade tshirt or union jack bow with me?

if so, email me... [email protected]

cant wait!!! cheer love! x

I have cheer athletics shirts if anyone wants to trade pm me...

i will trade with anyone but really want georgia, top gun, cali, maryland twisters, cea, basically anything!

I will trade with you. what size shirt do you have? I need either a youth large or an adult small....

Back