Emily

International Cheer Correspondent
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jul 10, 2010
I can't believe Worlds is already here!

Here is some helpful information for today:

Google Doc - please change the doc only if you know what you are doing. If you see things that need to be changed but you don't want to do it, just write a comment in this thread and someone will take care of it. If you need to filter/sort/highlight: please download your own copy of the doc and do it there. If you filter/sort/highlight it is done for everyone which makes adding information throughout the weekend extremely difficult!

USASF Schedule

Livestream (you need to purchase one of the options in order to be able to watch, if you have any technical difficulties please use [email protected] they should be able to help you)

Mobile friendly schedule

Worlds schedule for each day with all venues

Remember that the video rights for worlds remain with the USASF and that posting (and asking for posting) videos isn't legal!

Have a fun day, keep it classy, and respect the privacy of the athletes - especially of the minors - in this sport!

Last edited:
omg so excited....... except I always hate the time difference. Stoopid work in the morning for 6 so cant pull an all nighter tonight but bring on day 2..

Nooo...can we move this to allstar section? I hate when the theard is in competiton section.

Do you know painful it is to be up and ready and having to wait another five hours before the competition even starts. The anticipation is killing me! But hey I'm so ready for Worlds 2014! Came round so quick.

God bless time difference. I've managed to sort my life out this morning and can slob out on the couch all weekend. So excited!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Nooo...can we move this to allstar section? I hate when the theard is in competiton section.
I already "reported" the thread and asked for it to be moved.

ETA: Maybe tagging @King speeds things up :)

Last edited:
I added the ranking system we've used for the past few years, where the score is entered in the column (depends on the division, which is listed at the top) and it will auto-rank them within their division. Hopefully everyone understands the system and doesn't end up removing the formulas for auto-ranking them because it's not very fun to have to re-enter it multiple times.

I sooo wish I could be at home being a couch potato all weekend glued to the live stream! Unfortunately I can't this year, so here is a big THANK YOU to all my fellow fierceboarders in advance for keeping me, and whoever else needs it, up to date on everything!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I can't decide which player I should watch. I should have printed the schedule

Back