All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 1 (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have managed to not watch Ice queens yet this season but that was such a fun routine ( i am a big WCSS fan so i always love themed routines though)

What was it? I was so distracted with the changing uniforms that I missed the routine.

Spice Girls. By the end there are 5(?) girls with skirts representing each Spice Girl. It wasn't until they dropped the flag that I was like ohhhhhhh

What was it? I was so distracted with the changing uniforms that I missed the routine.
Spice Girls, they had signs in the beginning that spelled it out. They've been calling themselves the SpICE Queens this season.

Were Spice Girls not all that big in the US? I figured it out from ginger right at the beginning the first time I saw it. Though I'm brought up with Spice Girls being IT.

I didn’t like the Sp(ICE) Girls routine. The overall execution was messy and the signs at the beginning were so small that they weren’t necessary.

Also sporty spice’s skirt was hanging out the whole time so i spent the whole
Time waiting for her official change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Were Spice Girls not all that big in the US? I figured it out from ginger right at the beginning the first time I saw it. Though I'm brought up with Spice Girls being IT.

I mean, I was like 7 when they were at their height...but then again my dad is from England, so I had extra exposure to them...but just the skirts one by one really confused me until the Union Jack one and seeing them all next to each other in the dance made it click. I had to dig over 20 years in my memory bank for it too.

eta - i didn't see the signs at the beginning of the routine either, so that piece was not in my equation.

They were pretty big during my childhood. Though I heard about the theme at the beginning of the season, before I saw a video of them. I think I would have figured it out with the ginger too.

They were but I am over 30 and it was around my teenager years or so when they were big, so I doubt that most of the kids cheering now know about them.

Back