All-Star Worlds 2019 Day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Unfortunately I’m at work and can’t watch it I know they used to just recycle Louisville Coed routine from NCA. Did they have a completely different routine this year.

Basically recycled still but it looks like they mixed and matched people so it wasn't the same team? I could be totally wrong, but that's what it looked like. Like some people couldn't afford it or couldn't go and they filled in with those that were interested maybe? It just looked like some groups were new to each other and it didn't have the polished vibe that the routines even had at NCA.

Before I buy the stream, there is still no sound for the videos right? If not I guess I might save my $30 again this year since I’m missing 75% due to work today.

Before I buy the stream, there is still no sound for the videos right? If not I guess I might save my $30 again this year since I’m missing 75% due to work today.
The live feed has audio, but the videos posted after the fact will not have audio.

In case any of you vets want to feel old, today I will miss a lot of the fun due to my kiddo's fifth birthday and my sixth wedding anniversary. Thankfully I left tomorrow open.

This truly does make me feel old. I still remember you being on the boards waiting for large senior (I think it was F5?) on your wedding day.

ETA: I just realized that I joined the boards almost 9 years ago :help:

In case any of you vets want to feel old, today I will miss a lot of the fun due to my kiddo's fifth birthday and my sixth wedding anniversary. Thankfully I left tomorrow open.
OMG, it's really been that long?

I feel old but then I’ve been around since the old pro x board days so....

Husband gets home from night shift. Sees me camped out with a laptop and a paper schedule. Glances at tv:

“Oh, right. This again”

Commence a weekend of shady comments and feigned disinterest from a man who competed internationally in cheerleading from the ages of 16-24. :rolleyes:

Back