All-Star Worlds 2019 Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not sure the whole answer to this, but the VAS Ice Queens twitter posted that they met with USASF confirmed that they were bronze champions and said it was a "rumor"

QCE was awarded bronze for this retrospectively after the score sheets were reviewed and it has been called a tie between VAS and QCE.

Medal Count

California All Stars: 4 (1 gold, 2 silver, 1 bronze)
Cheer Extreme: 4 (2 gold, 1 silver, 1 bronze)
Cheer Athletics: 4 (1 gold, 1 silver, 2 bronze)
Flyers: 4 (3 gold, 1 bronze)

Cheer Sport Sharks: 2 (1 gold, 1 silver)
Rockstar: 2 (1 gold, 1 bronze)
Stingrays: 2 (1 gold, 1 bronze)
Top Gun: 2 (2 silver)

All Star One: 1 (1 bronze)
Charlotte: 1 (1 silver)
East Celebrity Elite: 1 (1 gold)
Gymtyme: 1 (1 bronze)
Louisiana Cheer Force: 1 (1 silver)
Rising Stars: 1 (1 bronze)
Stars Vipers: 1 (1 bronze)
Vancouver All Stars: 1 (1 bronze)
Woodlands Elite: 1 (1 silver)
Queensland: 1 (1 bronze)

Last edited:
I'm back from my friend's wedding. It was beautiful. Now...

WHO WON WHAT DIVISIONS????
Your guess is as good as usasfs [emoji6] I would give you a serious answer, but I honestly can't remember, it's 7am and I'm not sure why I'm still up lol. (the ones I remember.. cea lady lux won nt ag, and cea code black nt coed! Gdubs won io5, karma io6, Cali blops medcoed, steel lrgcoed, beatles sco5, wildcats lco5. )

Skickat från min EML-L29 via Tapatalk

Medal Count

California All Stars: 4 (1 gold, 2 silver, 1 bronze)
Cheer Extreme: 4 (2 gold, 1 silver, 1 bronze)
Cheer Athletics: 4 (1 gold, 1 silver, 2 bronze)
Flyers: 4 (3 gold, 1 bronze)

Cheer Sport Sharks: 2 (1 gold, 1 silver)
Rockstar: 2 (1 gold, 1 bronze)
Stingrays: 2 (1 gold, 1 bronze)
Top Gun: 2 (2 silver)

All Star One: 1 (1 bronze)
Charlotte: 1 (1 silver)
East Celebrity Elite: 1 (1 gold)
Gymtyme: 1 (1 bronze)
Louisiana Cheer Force: 1 (1 silver)
Rising Stars: 1 (1 bronze)
Stars Vipers: 1 (1 bronze)
Vancouver All Stars: 1 (1 bronze)
Woodlands Elite: 1 (1 silver)
QCE: 1 (1 bronze)

Top Gun has a dance bronze too

Alright I need people who know the facts to answer these questions because I finally caught up on everything after Thrones and am very confused reading through this thread.
  • Global 5 - did we ever figure out what happened there? VAS/QCE?
  • Medium Coed - is WE Blops disqualified? This year or next? What is happening? Was there really a hole punched in a wall?
  • NT5 - scores seem a bit wonky...we about to have another third place tie? Why are so many different scores floating around?
From what I could gather after some digging... was VAS was awarded 3rd.
Then a mix up with scores QCE was also awarded 3rd.
After both teams were awarded it was looked at yet again, and confirmed VAS was indeed the ‘true’ bronze.
I could be wrong but it’s what I understood from the tweets..

From what I could gather after some digging... was VAS was awarded 3rd.
Then a mix up with scores QCE was also awarded 3rd.
After both teams were awarded it was looked at yet again, and confirmed VAS was indeed the ‘true’ bronze.
I could be wrong but it’s what I understood from the tweets..

I think the final position is that both QCE and VAS are bronze winners :D QCE have their medals and another globe is being made up and sent to the gym!

Rising stars Ellipse had the best choreo I've seen at worlds so far! It's so rare to see creative routines these days but theirs was so so so cute.

Edit: When you're going back through routines later on to see the teams you missed add them to your list! I loved their routine.

That’s our gyms All girl 5. Waking up to hear they’d globed was the best thing ever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While my friends were drinking around the world, I was literally walking around epcot on my phone watching teams. Just got home from the event and glad I'm all caught up, although very confused. Twitter is a MESS.
So, is coed elite silver now?

Really loving both X-small division placements. I would love to see some underdogs/first time winners and medalists!

RANDOM DANCE WORLDS QUESTION:

Are Dance Worlds for ALL STAR GYM RELATED DANCE PROGRAMS OR STUDIOS? Or both.

Can kids do both? Can you be on a Worlds DANCE team and a Worlds cheer team?

RANDOM DANCE WORLDS QUESTION:

Are Dance Worlds for ALL STAR GYM RELATED DANCE PROGRAMS OR STUDIOS? Or both.

Can kids do both? Can you be on a Worlds DANCE team and a Worlds cheer team?

They're both...some teams come out of what would be typical All-Star Cheerleading Gyms, some are their own stand alone All-Star Dance studio and some (especially now that they've opened up Lyrical and Contemporary options) are traditional dance studios.

Can you do both? As far as I was aware when we were involved in AS Dance the answer was no. But that doesn't mean it hasn't changed in the past few years.

ETA: Here is the official answer:
"Crossovers At The Dance Worlds, a participant may perform up to four times and must represent the same program. Crossovers of participants from other programs are not permitted. Crossovers of participants between cheer and dance teams are not permitted (no dancer may compete in The Dance Worlds and The Cheerleading Worlds)."

So a dancer could dance in Senior Jazz and Open Pom; but not dance in Senior Jazz and Senior Pom; or Senior Jazz and LAG at Cheer Worlds.

Back