All-Star Worlds 2022

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Husband has been informed of what this weekend is. In a weird twist of fate, he actually has Covid right now and is banished to the basement to keep me healthy (so far so good) so I have a TV to myself this weekend!

See every year mine just kind of know that mom needs the whole family room tv. Then I turn it up to like the highest possible volume so that I can hear it no matter where I am in the house so I don’t miss who’s on deck. They tend to kind of hide out in the basement or go find something else to do.🤣

See every year mine just kind of know that mom needs the whole family room tv. Then I turn it up to like the highest possible volume so that I can hear it no matter where I am in the house so I don’t miss who’s on deck. They tend to kind of hide out in the basement or go find something else to do.🤣
He'll usually surface for some routines and make comments then depart again. He used to cheer himself and helps me coach so he understands cheer well enough. He just doesn't care to watch it for any length of time

He'll usually surface for some routines and make comments then depart again. He used to cheer himself and helps me coach so he understands cheer well enough. He just doesn't care to watch it for any length of time
I coached HS. He hasn’t ever cheered but he has been a cheer spouse long enough to be able to peek in and occasionally comment “oh good save” or “wow that isn’t going well.” 🤣

I have to work night shift 12 hours Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night... Is it too late to find another job? (Just kidding, kinda).

USA Allgirl - I catched at least one fall and a few other bobbles as well but also some great skills. I think they could have added a few more top girls in their end pyramid - Finland will have a few more..
If they want to win tomorrow, they need to HIT hard
Canada Allgirl - I think I saw at least 3 falls and multiple bobbles, wasn't the run that they were hoping for :/

Last edited:
Okay, crazy idea here.. I love large ag/coed as much as the next person, buttttt with such few teams in medium and large... What if we combine them? Like make large 25/28+ or however many they see fit. Make small 17-28, and maybe rename them..

Okay, crazy idea here.. I love large ag/coed as much as the next person, buttttt with such few teams in medium and large... What if we combine them? Like make large 25/28+ or however many they see fit. Make small 17-28, and maybe rename them..
I think that was an idea USASF was tossing around for next season? Like the large divisions would be capped at 30, I believe.

I am back! I used to be miialovescheer I think but lost interest in cheer for a while but i am so in for worlds now! I have missed so much during these years i have been gone! Like soo many new divisions and rule changes! I have a lot of catching up to do!

Anyone know if i will be able to watch worlds on Flo cheer from sweden? I signed up but dont seem like i can watch any replays at all so getting a little worried...

Anyone know if i will be able to watch worlds on Flo cheer from sweden? I signed up but dont seem like i can watch any replays at all so getting a little worried...
I can watch from Canada, so I can't see why it would be any different from Sweden! Although since the IASF/USASF worlds hasn't started yet there aren't any replays to watch on the 2022 page. They only rebroadcast the next day (i think)

Back