All-Star Worlds 2022

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If I see one more “abc allstars was the only team or is the team that deserved to win the most, not xyz allstars I am going to freaking scream…not really but still.

I might also scream if I see one more “abc allstars deserved to win be Sally Mae and/or Billy anon is on the team and are icons in cheer, and it’s their last year. A team is not made up of one person. A lot of senior aged athletes finish allstar cheer without a gold medal. And all the teams work hard and deserve to win…but we can’t all win gold at worlds.
But seriously I realize now why I quit allstar cheerleading lol.

I feel like you know every random Worlds statistic ever. lol it's impressive.
Haha, I've been tracking a whole heck of a lot of cheer data for years, plus I have a great memory for random things. But I live in WV now (though pretty much VA), so that's part of why I know this, I wouldn't know it for every state lol.

If I see one more “abc allstars was the only team or is the team that deserved to win the most, not xyz allstars I am going to freaking scream…not really but still.

I might also scream if I see one more “abc allstars deserved to win be Sally Mae and/or Billy anon is on the team and are icons in cheer, and it’s their last year. A team is not made up of one person. A lot of senior aged athletes finish allstar cheer without a gold medal. And all the teams work hard and deserve to win…but we can’t all win gold at worlds.
But seriously I realize now why I quit allstar cheerleading lol.
Saw a comment that said, how do you not award gold to a team who hit so hard they were crying during their pyramid?

🙄

Here's what I believe to be ALL the medalists sorted by total medal count!
ProgramTotalGoldSilverBronze
Top Gun All Stars6411
Cheer Extreme5122
California All Stars4202
GymTyme All Stars4211
Stingray All Stars4220
Brandon All Stars3012
Flyers All Starz3210
Twist & Shout3111
Vancouver All Stars3012
ACE Athletics2011
Central Jersey All Stars2200
Cheer Athletics2011
Cheer Sport Sharks2200
East Celebrity Elite2011
ICE2101
Spirit of Texas2101
Unity All Stars2101
Cheer Central Suns1001
Cheer Express Allstars1001
Cheer St. Louis1001
CheerForce1100
CheerForce Wolf Pack1010
CheerVille Athletics1100
Connect Cheer NW1001
Coventry Dynamite1010
Diamonds All Stars1010
East Coast Allstars1010
East Midlands Cheer1010
Elite Cheer1010
Elite Cheer Michigan1001
Famous Superstars1100
Flipping Out Tumbling1010
Louisiana Cheer Force1100
Macs Allstar Cheer1100
New Jersey Spirit Explosion1100
OC All Stars1010
Pirates Athletics1001
Prodigy All Stars1010
Raglan Coast Cheer1001
Rain Athletics1001
Rebels Cheerleading1100
Rising Stars1010
RND Elite1010
Rockstar Cheer1001
SC Cheer1100
Star Athletics ATL1010
Stars Vipers1010
Tribe Cheer1010
Twister All Star1010
United Cheer Berlin1001
Viqueens Cheerleaders1010
Woodlands Elite1010
World Cup1010
Xtreme Cheer1001

Cali Coed, Top Gun, & CA Wildcats all in Top 3.. is this Large Coed 2008?!
My besties team placed 4th in this division and I’m so freaking happy for him! It’s only his second year coaching a Worlds team and he brought them to the doorstep of the podium and I am just in awe. WTG CEA Passion! They jumped from a 120 to a 133 today too.

There are people that don't even know that Day 1 doesn't carry over to Day 2, but are so convinced that someone else should have won lol.

There are also people who think whoever had the fewest deductions should automatically win, as if everyone is throwing the same exact routine with the same exact execution on everything.

Side note, wish there was somewhere I could go like this for NCAA Gym finals LOL if you guys think the "robbed" talk on twitter is bad you would have loved the "how fairly was OU scored this week?" discussions LOL
OU IS THE MOST OVERSCORED PROGRAM IN THE NCAA AND I WILL DIE ON THIS HILL. lol - I may be a Florida fan, I may still be upset haha

I love the limited division just for the new faces winning worlds. I cried when I watched Famous win... I just never imagined it happening and to see it-oh man. Amazing.

Back