Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Oct 3, 2021

WORLDS 2022 - Official Fierce Discussion!​

worlds-2022.jpg

Talk now!

Thanks you @luv2cheer92 for getting this topic rolling!​

Last edited:
I definitely just realized we have a friend’s baby shower on Saturday. I’m counting on y’all for the updates, at least in the AM.

Also shout out the cheer gods because Large Senior wraps up right before a really important district-level meeting on Monday that requires my full attention🙌🏾

I definitely just realized we have a friend’s baby shower on Saturday. I’m counting on y’all for the updates, at least in the AM.
You really need to get everyone in your life on the same page. Every competition, your family and friends get in the way. I think it's time you put your foot down.

You really need to get everyone in your life on the same page. Every competition, your family and friends get in the way. I think it's time you put your foot down.
Yes. Babies. Travel. Concerts. Recitals. Tournaments. Birthday parties. Graduations. Church. You name it. It’s always something. I need people to understand that cheer is life.

Nothing tops the year that the church Mother’s Day celebration was Worlds Sunday and my family decided to coordinate our family’s brunch for our mom that day. I intentionally chose the good but not great place that was 20 minutes from home (as opposed to the place everyone raves about but is 45 minutes away and still has a wait even with a reservation) and I’m not sorry. Daughter of the year.

(Before y’all tell me I’m terrible, I took her out the very next weekend for a proper brunch at the place that she had been raving about!🤣)

(Before y’all tell me I’m terrible, I took her out the very next weekend for a proper brunch at the place that she had been raving about!🤣)
I'm sure everyone here is in agreement that you're not terrible. @CoachTamara scheduled her wedding reception and the birth of her child poorly too, if I remember correctly ;)

Finally! My friend is having their baby's baptism on worlds Sunday, and he lives 4.5h away 🙃 I need to plan when to drive and if I should stay over lol. Looking at the schedule I'm thinking I'll drive down Saturday, and drive home with selected breaks throughout the evening Sunday.. Oh how I didn't appreciate the years I had nothing going on enough! Buuut, worlds day 1 ends around 3am here and they have the baptism at 2pm Sunday, so at least I'll get some sleep!

I tried to search older threads and couldn't find what I was looking for. Doesn't FloCheer/VarsityTV stop offering monthly subscriptions right around Worlds? Trying to decide if I can wait until payday (Wednesday) to get the subscription or if I should do it now.

I tried to search older threads and couldn't find what I was looking for. Doesn't FloCheer/VarsityTV stop offering monthly subscriptions right around Worlds? Trying to decide if I can wait until payday (Wednesday) to get the subscription or if I should do it now.
That’s correct. If you wait too late they will charge you for a full year. I usually sign up around Majors and cancel after Worlds/Summit.

Back