All-Star Worlds Bid Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Valvalmom

Cheer Parent
Jan 27, 2013
I apologize if this has been answered previously.

If a team turns down an at-large bid, are they still eligible to receive another at-large bid at a subsequent competition?

So theoretically, they could do this throughout the season. It would suck to lose a bid to a team that previously had one.

So theoretically, they could do this throughout the season. It would suck to lose a bid to a team that previously had one.

You could, but unless a team is planning big roster changes or planning on switching divisions, I don't know why you would just keep declining bids. I know some teams will not go to worlds on an at large bid, but I think those teams generally let the EP know that rather than being awarded the bid then not accepting it.

You could, but unless a team is planning big roster changes or planning on switching divisions, I don't know why you would just keep declining bids. I know some teams will not go to worlds on an at large bid, but I think those teams generally let the EP know that rather than being awarded the bid then not accepting it.
I don't either. I've seen it happen with Summit. Though I guess with more flexibility to switch the rosters and crossover I can see plans changing more with Summit than Worlds.

Back