All-Star Worlds Bid

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 15, 2014
Could you please tell me if a team already has, let's say an at large bid at a competition, and they are in the top half in line to receive another bid (at large, partial, or paid) does the bid get moved to the next team in line? I hope that makes sense.

yes it does but it does at the competition they got the first one in. so if i got a bid in november (AL), then got a paid this weekend, the AL would get handed down to a team that competed at the same competition in november

ETA: apparently only in canada..

Last edited:
yes it does but it does at the competition they got the first one in. so if i got a bid in november (AL), then got a paid this weekend, the AL would get handed down to a team that competed at the same competition in november
So let's say they are giving away 4 AL bids and the top 4 teams already have AL bids, do the AL bids at that competition given to the teams in 5th thru 8th place?

At large bids don't get passed down, they disappear. Partial paid bids get passed down though.

So in the example I gave you...no one would get an AL bid?
If it's at the same comp then someone would get it. All bids get handed out at a comp unless there are more bids than teams without them. So yes, someone in the lower half of a division could get an AL bid if everyone ahead of them already has a bid. The answer to your original question is yes.

At large bids don't get passed down, they disappear. Partial paid bids get passed down though.
If this is true then how come the partial paid bid that Brandon Allstars - Senior Black got at the O-Town Showdown earlier this seasons didn't get pass down to Top Gun Allstars - Angels? I know they were third in line, but since Senior White already has a full-paid bid..... where'd the partial paid bid go?

If this is true then how come the partial paid bid that Brandon Allstars - Senior Black got at the O-Town Showdown earlier this seasons didn't get pass down to Top Gun Allstars - Angels? I know they were third in line, but since Senior White already has a full-paid bid..... where'd the partial paid bid go?
Idk, there's been a couple that never got announced, I think we're still waiting on SOH too. it's supposed to get passed down though

That one's weird because there's no at large bid winners left to get it. But someone SHOULD get it. Maybe USASF hasn't updated their site yet.

But if you look at the USASF site for Spirit of Hope, you'll see that they've been updating their list as those partials get passed down. The list there isn't the original list.

US All Star Federation: BIDS AWARDED

Universal Spirit: Spirit of Hope National Championship

Yes. If they're declined within 72 hours they'll pass down to the next team in line.
So as in my example if the top 4 teams already have AL bids, then the teams that finish 5th thru 8th would receive them at the competition?

Back