All-Star Worlds Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i think i can count the teams who have hit cleanly on one hand. it's disappointing.

these SS/SC teams aren't even hitting their level 4 skills, and i'm not even sure some of them would be competitive in the restricted division.. i know that's mean, but after almost 8 hours of teams busting left and right, i'm over it.
Agreed. Don't remember who it was but it was a spotlighted janktastic swing skill that our J4 hit (6 of them) flawlessly all season. I'm inclined to say limit bids all around and reopen juniors with the same limited bids to worlds. Green, ECE j5, junior mafia, CEAs j5 etc. would kill half the at large bids I've watched. #sorrynotsorry

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

not normally a fan of boy flyers, but this peanut on Dream Allstars is so cute. and he can out tumble some of the big dogs. like holy gorgeous tumbling
If its the same boy, I Remember watching him 7 years ago in CPs first year as a m1. He was a mini at the time too. Flew then as well. If its the same boy I think he might be the child of the coach or owners.

Not an update from Worlds but I thought it was funny! I've always wondered what "normal" people are thinking when they see Disney being taken over by girls with big hair!
fcmkbr.jpg

jordallli5 do you have any more ss5 rankings? You are very good at updating btw. :)

champion cheer heat- 243.1
cheer express- 234.63
ohio extreme-227.93
American elite- 226.47
cheer savanah-222.73
ICE black ice- 221.13
cheer factor- 218.77
star athletics senior red- 217.53
ECE- 212.1
heat firestorm- 210.97
legendary athletics- 210.97

top ten. but the last 2 are tied

love Panthers, i think they got this thing in the bag personally.
really upset over f5, that poor pyramid fall just crushed my heart.
SE, again was crushed to see them have so many mistakes. same with SS.

i hope every teams goes into tomorrow and hits, i just love all four routines so much i want to see all of them hit day 2.
can i just say thank you for your sportsmanship? like seriously. all ive seen on twitter is "so happy so and so fell, team blah blah"
and it makes my heart happy to read a post of someone that actually wants everyone to do their best. you go! :cheering:

He was fierce then....and now I'm having a midlife crisis because he CANNOT be old enough for worlds yet!!!! That means my princess is!!!! And she's still supposed to be a mini...

It honestly does not seem like we've been at this 7 years... Time is flying.

Back