All-Star Worlds Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not an update from Worlds but I thought it was funny! I've always wondered what "normal" people are thinking when they see Disney being taken over by girls with big hair!
fcmkbr.jpg
Got a text from a friend last year who decided to go to Disney on this weekend. I remember it vividly because I forgot the rest of the world actually doesn't know what's going on there this weekend. It simply said...

"Holy bow, batman!!!! Is there some sort of cheer thing here this weekend!?"

Um, that would be yes.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Alright, I cannot justify watching more small teams at 1 am and then waiting almost another hour without entertainment until large coed is on.

Good night and keep the updates coming so I can read about the happenings in the morning. Thank you!

Anyone have these scores?

Cheer Alliance Pumas (SSC)
RND Elite Allstars Supreme Stars (SS)
Capitol City Cheer X5 (SS)
Spirit Explosion Fierce 5 (SS)
Keystone Extreme Blackout (SS)
Twist & Shout Diamonds (SSC)

Or did some of them not compete?

Anyone have these scores?

Cheer Alliance Pumas (SSC)
RND Elite Allstars Supreme Stars (SS)
Capitol City Cheer X5 (SS)
Spirit Explosion Fierce 5 (SS)
Keystone Extreme Blackout (SS)
Twist & Shout Diamonds (SSC)

Or did some of them not compete?
Keystone Extreme did not compete.

Small Senior, according to the Road to Worlds Schedule, they went after Orlando All Star Royals.
Okay thanks! I added them to the Doc! Thanks for that score cause it affected the Top Ten and I would've had the Top Ten incorrect without that :)

Not an update from Worlds but I thought it was funny! I've always wondered what "normal" people are thinking when they see Disney being taken over by girls with big hair!
fcmkbr.jpg
I'm going to work at Disney next year, and have loads of Facebook friends who are out there just now and so far no one has posted anything about seeing cheerleaders. I keep looking out for people mentioning it so I can 'like' it but nothing :( Next year if I can't get the full Worlds weekend off, I WILL be turning up to work with a bow in (which I'll take out before actually going on stage because it would be very against the Disney Look!)

Back