All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone who is at Awards at the stadium, can you report what it's like? Is there any organization to it at all? It can't be that hard to throw together than awards ceremony at the last minute, but who knows.

Small Senior
10. JuST Cheer
9. Crimson
8. Heat Athletics
7. Champion Cheer
6. Orlando All Stars
5. Spirit Central
4. Green Bay Elite Lime

Top 3 are going onto the field.

I see your point && some of these teams do hang/beat the U.S. teams.. but as I said before do the other international teams that want to compete with the best realize they aren't competing with the best? The standings they get may say 5,6,7 in the world... but that is without including 10-15 other amazing and best of the best teams.. I just hate how this division is laid out but it is a controversial thing and I just hope something happens to make it fair for everyone.. its the same issue every year
I totally agree with you, I was just saying that no, we shouldn't separate USA and International. It should be top 10 like every other division. I'm sure some International teams would still make it. And for those who wouldn't, well I'm sure they would appreciate that they got to compete with the best. It's just the right way to do it, in my opinion. Anyway, I think we agree hahaha :)

:rays:Congrats Orange on winning worlds! :rays:

Back