All-Star Worlds: Divisions Vs. Venues (whose Competing Where)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

But could the venue handle all the spectators? I don't think so. U r combinging the 2 seperate venue spectators into 1.... SARDINES....

They are still going to be sardines as people are going to go back and forth. There was not a large turn out for the Internationals last year in the J Center. The crowds will be where LGAG and LGCoEd are Small AG as well.

Great, the year I age out Small Coed is back in the Milkhouse! Last year was a real bummer after competing at the milk house 2007-2010.

Not sure if the USASF will help to entertain our wishes but for Finals, I'd like to see this at least.

*As a new division, I think they need to serve their time in Jostens before moving to the premiere venue.

Thoughts? Does anyone know if with the eliminations happening that all of the Finals will be able to take place in one venue? One can hope.

What are everyone's thoughts?

Disagree. Medium all-girl belongs in premiere venue with the rest of all-girl divisions.

As long as I don't have to sit through 498039 different rounds of small senior teams, then I'm fine.

Nothing against small seniors....there's just a lot of you.

Ugh. . .flashback to watching 22 hours of Small Senior last year ( and lots of twitter updating)

Back