All-Star Worlds Kudos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There was another team I couldn't tell from the video that ran over right before they announced 2nd place to celebrate with them. I teared up abit. Also seeing the video of the coaches when it was announced and Ms. Elaine being excited with them.

Ladies of Teal did, maybe others.

This is shameless, feel free to throw things at the SM right here.

But CA RoyalCats. I know I'm biased....and I cried after the routine they put on the mat....

But they were dead last in semi-finals last year. 54th. And that's basically how they performed last year.

This year they finished 15th of 71 with a solid, great routine. I was just hoping CP17s last time on the mat would be one he could be proud of, and it was. So proud of those kids and coaches. What a way to finish <3

But CA RoyalCats. I know I'm biased....and I cried after the routine they put on the mat....

But they were dead last in semi-finals last year. 54th. And that's basically how they performed last year.

This year they finished 15th of 71 with a solid, great routine. I was just hoping CP17s last time on the mat would be one he could be proud of, and it was. So proud of those kids and coaches. What a way to finish <3

Congrats to CP on a wonderful cheer career. Come back and visit us sometimes, you SM, would ya? ;)

That's a great finish but let me tell you, them not making finals (along with Platinum and Team Gunz) hurt. my. soul.

All of the International teams did amazing!Shoutout to the great white sharks! For being 6th place day 2 and then revamping your routine, HIT day 3 and get 3rd place!! that's amazing!

I'm not an efficianado on Twitter, have no snapchat, and don't even know the first thing about tumblr, so I hope I'm not wrong, but I sure thought that SMOED handled their finish well this year, and that made me happy for growth.

And both Neda from CA Livermore and CSP showed such love for their athletes that I was honestly moved.

Ahh, we saw him in Atlanta this year at Cheersport. He came over and took a picture with my daughter. Didn't realize his son cheers...thought maybe he was there as a College Football Hall of Fame representative or something, lol. Nice nice man!

I asked him for a picture two years ago at NCA. His son was walking in front with the team trophy. He was super nice. I love me some Dallas Cowboys!

I'm not an efficianado on Twitter, have no snapchat, and don't even know the first thing about tumblr, so I hope I'm not wrong, but I sure thought that SMOED handled their finish well this year, and that made me happy for growth.

And both Neda from CA Livermore and CSP showed such love for their athletes that I was honestly moved.

I loved seeing gyms congratulate each other on SM. That's the way it should always be.

Honestly everyone already knows how I feel, but I'm not going to lie. I was scared when I found out we were going to have a worlds team for the first time ever! I did not want to be talked about on the boards as one of those worlds team, that shouldn't be there. I trust our coaches and I know that they wouldn't let a tragic team out there but you just never know.

I know they weren't perfect and they have work to do but making it out of top 10 in the US In 7th place when their whole pyramid fell apart on day 1 was amazing. We were stoked; their goal was to make day 2- that was it!

Day 2 to make it out of semi's they had to be top 3, and they made it out by moving up to 2nd.

Going into finals was probably the most amazing moment! (I'll post the video of them making finals)

The competed in finals, they had a freak basket accident that they thought would bump them from globeing but I guess with everything else they were able to hold onto 2nd.

They are so incredibly happy! I don't know if second place ever felt so good. To be second in the world when people don't even know who you are or where your from! It's crazy!! Starting the team they never thought it would end up like it did!

Stars Vipers - Anacondas[emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think I even knew that they were last in semis last year because I was rooting for them so hard that when they had issues I just refused to acknowledge their placing.
That routine made me so happy and I was heartbroken at them not making finals. But that performance is definitely something to be proud of! They slayed.

Back