All-Star Worlds Kudos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheerKT

Best Overall Poster
Dec 13, 2009
With all the madness of Worlds 2016, I thought we could use a place to point out some of the positives. There's always so many of these every year. Share your kudos/thanks/shout outs of this year's Worlds!

I'll start.

I would like to give a shout out to these Spirit of Texas athletes. ACX Kat Daddies had an injury in Medium Coed on Day 2. They cleared the mat, reworked the routine without the injured athlete's tumbling and came back out at the end of the division. This was around 8pm and the HP Fieldhouse was basically cleared out with everyone headed to the stadium to catch Large Coed/Large All Girl finals. These SOT athletes (and a few others) stayed back to cheer on ACX as they performed (and hit!) their routine again to a basically empty Fieldhouse.

Great sportsmanship, SOT! And congrats on your two wins!

Oh and shout out to the Senior Elite interview girl after finals who says she was taught to "just throw her feet up and try to catch her". You are all of us.
That was the best quote of the night!

I posted this in the day 3 thread but it probably should be here instead.

Kudos to the International teams!!!

I enjoyed watching the international teams. The looks of joy in their faces was priceless. That's the true spirit of Worlds.

I was also impressed by the UK and Australia teams. Australia globed for the first time from what I saw posted. Really impressed to see the efforts all of the international teams made to get there and do their best. What an accomplishment! They have a lot to be proud of. Way to truly represent the world!

Oh and shout out to the Senior Elite interview girl after finals who says she was taught to "just throw her feet up and try to catch her". You are all of us.
I missed the interview [emoji45] would love to see video if anyone has one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was the best quote of the night!

I posted this in the day 3 thread but it probably should be here instead.

Kudos to the International teams!!!

I enjoyed watching the international teams. The looks of joy in their faces was priceless. That's the true spirit of Worlds.

I was also impressed by the UK and Australia teams. Australia globed for the first time from what I saw posted. Really impressed to see the efforts all of the international teams made to get there and do their best. What an accomplishment! They have a lot to be proud of. Way to truly represent the world!
I loved the genuine excitement of Flyers Small IOC6 (I think it was) just to medal!

I also want to add kudos to FloCheer! My stream perfectly all weekend.

With all the madness of Worlds 2016, I thought we could use a place to point out some of the positives. There's always so many of these every year. Share your kudos/thanks/shout outs of this year's Worlds!

I'll start.

I would like to give a shout out to these Spirit of Texas athletes. ACX Kat Daddies had an injury in Medium Coed on Day 2. They cleared the mat, reworked the routine without the injured athlete's tumbling and came back out at the end of the division. This was around 8pm and the HP Fieldhouse was basically cleared out with everyone headed to the stadium to catch Large Coed/Large All Girl finals. These SOT athletes (and a few others) stayed back to cheer on ACX as they performed (and hit!) their routine again to a basically empty Fieldhouse.

Great sportsmanship, SOT! And congrats on your two wins!

I wont lie, I probably haven't seen a SOT routine all year, and even worse I don't really follow them that much. This post almost made me well up and I definitely earned a new respect for them and think this post and team needs more recognition for this!

We are all so caught up in Large Senior that we tend to miss out on things like this so I am glad that this was documented and mentioned.

Thank you

Watching MAG rush over to A-Team when they won was a thing of beauty! Loved the sportsmanship. Also last pass on Valor and his bow and Holden with his wave...both made me smile a lot! Though Holden went on to make me emotional cry with his interview.

*What did we even do before the invention of Google?*

That mom who drives her Ladies of Teal daughter 4 hours each way from WV to CEA.

She deserves a ring.

She is the real MVP.

She does? I wouldn't want to encourage people to do that. That's like me driving my kid to Vegas to be on Aces. Nope, not gonna happen. (well, besides the fact she's not level 5) lol

She does? I wouldn't want to encourage people to do that. That's like me driving my kid to Vegas to be on Aces. Nope, not gonna happen. (well, besides the fact she's not level 5) lol

She said in her interview that she drove 4 hours each way for practice but she didn't say who drove her. She mentioned it was her senior year.

*What did we even do before the invention of Google?*

Back