All-Star Worlds Kudos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not to stir the pot, but last season SOT was definitely NOT happy C5 won and were not afraid to be vocal about it on social media... HOWEVER when Royalty won, C5 was the first team I saw sprint toward them to hug and congratulate them. It made me very happy to see. Very proud of those C5 kids (probably because I'm spiteful ;) so I admire them)

Not to stir the pot, but last season SOT was definitely NOT happy C5 won and were not afraid to be vocal about it on social media... HOWEVER when Royalty won, C5 was the first team I saw sprint toward them to hug and congratulate them. It made me very happy to see. Very proud of those C5 kids (probably because I'm spiteful ;) so I admire them)
I tweeted something similar yesterday about not feeling bad for the "hate" SOT is getting for their win because of how they acted on social media last year when C5 won and similarly in 2014 when Obsession won.
ETA: At least now they hopefully understand how wrong they were to do it to other teams now that they know what it feels like to be on the other end.

Back