All-Star Worlds Largest Spring Floor?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
So Rays bought some more spring floor and now were connecting it all together. This will give us 6 floors and 3 two panel tumbling strips all outlined in 2 foot gray mat... into one giant spring floor. Does this put us as the worlds largest spring floor? (basically the entire gym from end to end wall to wall will be one spring floor).

So Rays bought some more spring floor and now were connecting it all together. This will give us 6 floors and 3 two panel tumbling strips all outlined in 2 foot gray mat... into one giant spring floor. Does this put us as the worlds largest spring floor? (basically the entire gym from end to end wall to wall will be one spring floor).
Do you mean each full size floor is outlined in a gray mat?

Yes. All the full size floors and tumbling strips. I have a fisheye lens for my iphone that I'll use to take a pic when it's finished. It's pretty cool.

CA has around that much total square footage of spring floor, but it is separated. Ross from Ross Athletic Supply told us that he thought at the time CA had the most dedicated spring floor area of any facility in the world, so if you have all of that combined, then it would certainly be the largest single floor. Congrats!

Back