All-Star Worlds Order Of Performance

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

of course ill miss all of large all girl due to my work schedule both saturday and sunday, hopefully someone takes some potatoish video.
side note ill get to at least hopefully watch large coed day 1, and brandon both days.

I'll try to periscope finals in Sunday. No guarantees until I see where I'm sitting.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Definitely the most fun I have ever had watching World's. I bought a Roku this year but, I might have to tune in if she, her dad and their herd of cats are willing to entertain us, again.

That is what I was thinking...even with my own feed, I'd watch hers.

*What did we even do before the invention of Google?*

I wonder if this means that I can't use my apple TV and throw the feed to it like before?
The link is from 2 years ago, I'm pretty sure it says mobile only for the live feed every year, and every year it has worked just fine on computers/tv's etc

The link is from 2 years ago, I'm pretty sure it says mobile only for the live feed every year, and every year it has worked just fine on computers/tv's etc

I hope so! I sent my husband out last week to buy apple tv for us. I claimed that it would be good for when we move and we cancel our cable and only have internet. Meanwhile...it was for sure so that I can watch worlds this weekend....

For everyone who is debating a roku, I'd go and get one now. When we missed Steel last year, the Roku was the only consistent device we had. Highly recommended. And yes, the roku has a USASF app and that's where you can watch it through on the device! :)

And for all who are asking, I might periscope Worlds. I haven't decided yet... but I will be home all weekend so it's a huge possibility :)

USASF updated the schedule again, but Electric is still listed as IO5, not sure if there are still other errors. But here is the Google Doc, I'll keep it locked for another couple days but feel free to copy/paste into a different doc and edit as you wish!

Worlds 2016 Google Doc

Someone please tell me that there is a good reason that small senior and small Coed prelims are separated into two groups. I don't understand why it cant be just one big division and the top 20 teams make it to semis. Does this not make more sense? Like someone else already said, division A for small senior is way more stacked than the B division. Any speculation will disappear if it was just one big division.

Back