All-Star Worlds Pictures

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not trying to be mean, but I died at how it's all the SE girls so happy and then there's the F5 girl crying. I just thought it was kinda funny, lol.
lol the thing i laughed at the most this weekend (even though it sounds totally awful) was this picture of two girls frowning and their shirts said "we came to party" ...oh the irony (...reminds me of those girls at parties who are totally happy when they get there but leave crying because their boyfriends are ignoring) :rolleyes:

lol the thing i laughed at the most this weekend (even though it sounds totally awful) was this picture of two girls frowning and their shirts said "we came to party" ...oh the irony (...reminds me of those girls at parties who are totally happy when they get there but leave crying because their boyfriends are ignoring) :rolleyes:
Hahaha, my absolute favorite was a girl on Panthers tweeted a picture of her with her silver and she had a dead straight look on her face with the caption "HOW BAD DO YOU NOT WANT THIS WILDCATS." I laughed way too hard.

I'm not trying to be mean, but I died at how it's all the SE girls so happy and then there's the F5 girl crying. I just thought it was kinda funny, lol.
I don't find it rude, I'm friends with the girl in the photo. This was after she competed in finals for her last time on F5, so it's not like she was crying over awards. She was just hugging her mom after she took the floor for the last time.

I don't find it rude, I'm friends with the girl in the photo. This was after she competed in finals for her last time on F5, so it's not like she was crying over awards. She was just hugging her mom after she took the floor for the last time.

Shelby is a senior?

I wasn't trying to make fun of her crying or anything. I just thought the arrangement/order of the pictures was somewhat funny.

45bc7072b04a11e2974122000a9e2969_7.jpg

3be410f4b02311e29d0222000a1fbc0c_7.jpg

tumblr_mlzt2ggQWR1rubjd7o1_1280.jpg

0ec60938b0e611e2b85022000a1f9e75_7.jpg

Back