All-Star Worlds Pictures

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

was action moments the photographer for worlds again? and are the photos posted online? i looked and i couldnt find them

In the past it's taken a while for the pictures to get put up on their website, but yes they were the photographer again.

tumblr_mm3026X4P81s417ruo1_500.jpg
Ok I know I'm not the only person who looked and this and thought it looks like Gabi Butler is being birthed.

There are a couple, but it's ok, not to worry!

If I posted her pics in this thread without giving her credit please let me know. I'm trying to post watermarked ones (so the credit can't get removed). It's just hard to know who took what when the same photo is posted dozens of times on twitter.

If I posted her pics in this thread without giving her credit please let me know. I'm trying to post watermarked ones (so the credit can't get removed). It's just hard to know who took what when the same photo is posted dozens of times on twitter.
Oh I wasn't saying it like it was a bad thing :cool:

I don't find it rude, I'm friends with the girl in the photo. This was after she competed in finals for her last time on F5, so it's not like she was crying over awards. She was just hugging her mom after she took the floor for the last time.
awh thats so sweet and sad...
thats definitely what I looked like when I came off the floor for the last time :/.

I have seen Lisa's pictures, which are simply incredible! Can anyone point me to some links of other photographers that were there (besides Action Moments) please and thank you!

I have seen Lisa's pictures, which are simply incredible! Can anyone point me to some links of other photographers that were there (besides Action Moments) please and thank you!

Ben Boozer Photography - he's on Facebook.

Back