All-Star Worlds Pictures

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_mmb1zuVJ321qmol7fo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mmbe7bR4wU1rexzwfo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mmbgk9HNk21rexzwfo1_400.jpg

These "awkward face" photos are adorable. My awkward mid-routine face looks like a monster from a children's book or something

Yeah sorry I didn't think it was funny either. They were heartbroken (naturally)- what if that would have been us (or insert your team here)?
That's not what Ally13 meant. She meant that it was kind of comedic how the poster posted like, 5 pictures of senior elite being very happy and then you scroll to the last picture and you just see a sad girl crying. She simply didnt expect it because it was kind of ironic. She was not referring to ONE picture, she was referring to the pictureS as a set. Just a misunderstanding :) I'm sure Ally13 is a big fan of F5 (like me) and I thought the picture set was HILARIOUS as well. ^_^

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

That's not what Ally13 meant. She meant that it was kind of comedic how the poster posted like, 5 pictures of senior elite being very happy and then you scroll to the last picture and you just see a sad girl crying. She simply didnt expect it because it was kind of ironic. She was not referring to ONE picture, she was referring to the pictureS as a set. Just a misunderstanding :) I'm sure Ally13 is a big fan of F5 (like me) and I thought the picture set was HILARIOUS as well. ^_^

I didn't think she meant it in a cruel way fwiw- but it does come across a bit insensitive, particularly to the athletes on that team and perhaps their families.

Idk, I'm one of those people that even though I know SOMEBODY has to lose, I always wind up feeling bad for them even if it's my "team" who won..ya know? :(

I didn't think she meant it in a cruel way fwiw- but it does come across a bit insensitive, particularly to the athletes on that team and perhaps their families.

Idk, I'm one of those people that even though I know SOMEBODY has to lose, I always wind up feeling bad for them even if it's my "team" who won..ya know? :(
EXACTLY :( I was one of those "It's Shooting Stars turn this year" people.... I'm still recovering. But that's our sport. Comebacks will be made and hearts will be broken for years to come. I'm just glad the first place teams got the Number one attention they deserved and earned. There will always be losers so the winners can shine. You'll come to terms with that :p

EXACTLY :( I was one of those "It's Shooting Stars turn this year" people.... I'm still recovering. But that's our sport. Comebacks will be made and hearts will be broken for years to come. I'm just glad the first place teams got the Number one attention they deserved and earned. There will always be losers so the winners can shine. You'll come to terms with that :p

Trust me..I'm 36 yrs old and already have. I've been an FSU fan since I was a kid! :banghead:

Trust me..I'm 36 yrs old and already have. I've been an FSU fan since I was a kid! :banghead:
I think it's because as athletes we all empathize with the effort it took for those teams to get where they are and all the sweat and tears and broken fingernails... We can relate to working so hard to win, yet, losing. So yeah I totally understand.

these pictures show such incredible emotion, its truly beautiful what an impact the cheerleading worlds has.

Back