All-Star worlds schedule!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

for the unlimited division it says ten teams.. but when you look they skip naming 6 so is there really 9 teams?

and why are some teams in red?

I think the unlimited is like that because they had ACE thunderbirds in there before so they probably just deleted that row and forgot to change the other numbers?

Forgive me if this has been answered already. I saw a previous post by ACEDAD that the Japan team was said to be worth the price of admission to see, and Bangkok was stepping it up this year. But I cannot find either on the schedule, am I missing them?

Forgive me if this has been answered already. I saw a previous post by ACEDAD that the Japan team was said to be worth the price of admission to see, and Bangkok was stepping it up this year. But I cannot find either on the schedule, am I missing them?

i'm not sure about the Japan team, but i'm pretty sure Bangkok is not attending...although noone seems to be sure why.

I don't know anything about Bangkok.

I'm surprised that I don't see Japan on the ICU schedule. I don't know what happened, but I'll post if I find out.

Not trying to be annoying but according to the schedule:

semilimited 15 prelims-7 finals: 46.67%
large limited 20 prelims-10 finals: 50%
small limited 49 prelims-25 finals: 51.0204%
large senior 15 prelims-8 finals: 53.33%
small senior 60 prelims-36 finals: 60%
unlimited 9 prelims-6 finals: 66.67%

How is it fair that only 46.67% of semilimited advances to finals but 66.67% of unlimited advances to finals? Unless the final # of teams isn't set in stone...

its probably not the final schedule since they said at least 50% make it
also, all the numbers wont be the same
its impossible to get the same % across all divisions with different totals

Ya but they should all be as close to 50% or more as possible. Like unlimited should have 5 advancing, semilimited should have 1 more considering they have the same amount as large senior, etc.

Not trying to be annoying but according to the schedule:

semilimited 15 prelims-7 finals: 46.67%
large limited 20 prelims-10 finals: 50%
small limited 49 prelims-25 finals: 51.0204%
large senior 15 prelims-8 finals: 53.33%
small senior 60 prelims-36 finals: 60%
unlimited 9 prelims-6 finals: 66.67%

How is it fair that only 46.67% of semilimited advances to finals but 66.67% of unlimited advances to finals? Unless the final # of teams isn't set in stone...

The Sunday schedule is just a VERY rough estimate to get an idea of how the divisions will play out. It is NOT the actual number of teams that will make finals. That depends on the Saturday performances.

Next year, I'm going to ask that USASF just not publish a Sunday schedule until late Saturday night.

The Sunday schedule is just a VERY rough estimate to get an idea of how the divisions will play out. It is NOT the actual number of teams that will make finals. That depends on the Saturday performances.

Next year, I'm going to ask that USASF just not publish a Sunday schedule until late Saturday night.

So ACEDAD is it based off of natural break or number of teams? I'm just wondering bc I hope something doesn't happen like last year.

So ACEDAD is it based off of natural break or number of teams? I'm just wondering bc I hope something doesn't happen like last year.

They take "at least" 50% (more for the divided divisions) to the first break.

The "problem" with last year is that people read the Sunday schedule as being the exact number of teams that will be going to finals in each division. That is NOT what the schedule is. It is only to get a rough idea of how the day will look.

Latest posts

Back