All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

To bad I havent posted any videos !!!!!!!

I don't think anyone said you did my dear. We just stated that it is indeed illegal to pirate videos which are being paid for by others.
I am not going to lie, I watched the videos that were posted because I don't have the VOD or the Live Feed, but that doesn't make it any less wrong.
There really is no reason to argue about this. If you want to watch the videos go ahead, but people are allowed to voice their opinions about posting these videos.

i'm not sure why we don't pay to watch the olympics but we are being forced (in a way) to pay for cheerleading worlds videos that are slower than molasses anyways...does this make sense to anyone????????

Cali Elite...yeah no, there was no saving that stunt. It all happened in literally 2 seconds. The poor backspot was probably in shock. And it's worlds! She probably was thinking "what is happening" at the time, and now she probably feels terrible about how it looks. Also, the girl fell forward, away from the back spot.
So let it go :)
So true! Amanda is still fierce no matter what!

i'm not sure why we don't pay to watch the olympics but we are being forced (in a way) to pay for cheerleading worlds videos that are slower than molasses anyways...does this make sense to anyone????????
because people would pay for it like

I don't think anyone said you did my dear. We just stated that it is indeed illegal to pirate videos which are being paid for by others.
I am not going to lie, I watched the videos that were posted because I don't have the VOD or the Live Feed, but that doesn't make it any less wrong.
There really is no reason to argue about this. If you want to watch the videos go ahead, but people are allowed to voice their opinions about posting these videos.

You Def did !!!!

I actually do work for the US Government :cow:

You my friend need an attitude adjustment. I can actually flag your video myself, the USASF doesn't have to.

But this convo is over like Fierce Board is not that serious

No I am just honest... this generation of just taking what they can and trying to debate people on how its ok to do just baffles me! I guess I was born 10 years to early to understand that stealing is ok....

Also when you have been on the boards before it was called the FIERCE Boards you learn there are certain things you do before you post, the main one is READ! I know this also must be a generation gap as the crowd today wants every thing NOW....

And the last of my rant.... before you insult any team, coach, or program, have a real reason! I understand you may not like a uniform, stunt sequence, or a dance (as I do not like ANY dances) but state you reasoning behind it! And do it in a manor where its a discussion, not some little 13 y/o girl throwing a temper tantrum!
I agree with you on the whole insulting a team/program thats honestly annoying. But I dont get how a video somebody took with their own camera is illegal.

because they olympics have a broader audience

I agree with you on the whole insulting a team/program thats honestly annoying. But I dont get how a video somebody took with their own camera is illegal.
Ok for one, have you ever been to Worlds? No Video Taping Allowed because the performances in the arenas are copyrighted by the USASF and sold... IE the VOD, DVDS, Live Feed.... so when someone takes a side view video and post it on youtube or any other internet social media site it is ILLEGAL....

Because taking a video of a team is not allowed at worlds, ESPN and the USASF owns the rights to those videos.
You Def did !!!!
I shouldn't have said your I should have said THE video, my bad I apologize for that.

Ok for one, have you ever been to Worlds? No Video Taping Allowed because the performances in the arenas are copyrighted by the USASF and sold... IE the VOD, DVDS, Live Feed.... so when someone takes a side view video and post it on youtube or any other internet social media site it is ILLEGAL....
Chill, I was asking a question. I've never been to worlds I wasn't aware it was that strict on video taping.

Back