All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I honestly think that if Amanda would have gone forward with the other 3 that they would have been in such a mess that they wouldn't have got that stunt back up for the end.

what does this have anything to do with houses getting robbed ! Like seriously your an idiot, Now BE GONE !

It actually relates rather well. These videos are being pirated and that is illegal and a form of theft.
Now the ones that were filmed in the milkhouse aren't pirated but it is against the rules to film inside the milkhouse so those too will be taken down.

I dont understand why everyone is so worried about these videos being legal or not ! Just MIND YOUR BUSINESS & Watch them ! Geeeessshhh!
Im worried about it because I paid 35 dollars to watch them on USASF because I was promised that I would ONLY be able to watch them on VOD and that USASF would be shutting down any videos recorded or ripped from the live feed/VOD etc. So yeah I am pretty worried about it .. :/

You have seemed in a pretty foul mood all day, I hope your day is better tomorrow, I am not being a smart *ss either, for reals :cheering:
No I am just honest... this generation of just taking what they can and trying to debate people on how its ok to do just baffles me! I guess I was born 10 years to early to understand that stealing is ok....

Also when you have been on the boards before it was called the FIERCE Boards you learn there are certain things you do before you post, the main one is READ! I know this also must be a generation gap as the crowd today wants every thing NOW....

And the last of my rant.... before you insult any team, coach, or program, have a real reason! I understand you may not like a uniform, stunt sequence, or a dance (as I do not like ANY dances) but state you reasoning behind it! And do it in a manor where its a discussion, not some little 13 y/o girl throwing a temper tantrum!

It actually relates rather well. These videos are being pirated and that is illegal and a form of theft.
Now the ones that were filmed in the milkhouse aren't pirated but it is against the rules to film inside the milkhouse so those too will be taken down.

Yall just better be the governent & Police chief ! If your not posting the videos then just keep it moving and let USASF deal with the situation. SIMPLE!

Don't upload your Worlds Vids to Youtube! I uploaded ONE and got a strike!!!!! D:

so, if its illegal why are all the videos from milk house still up from 2011? there are over maybe 300 videos from worlds last year. mostly sideviews.

so, if its illegal why are all the videos from milk house still up from 2011? there are over maybe 300 videos from worlds last year. mostly sideviews.
I can not answer that question as I am not a rep for the USASF but I am sure if you email the USASF with a link to that Video in question I am sure they will address the situation! :)

Back