All-Star Worlds Vacation

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you so much! Doubt it will end up happening, but if I can talk my parents in to it (or win the contest), I will be the happiest person alive!

I love this thread I made hah ! Any way if I end up going I can invite myself in your cheering section!? What are the odd's were all CEA fans ha !

I am working my absolute hardest to take you up on that offer! :) I want to go so bad! Plus sit with Cheer Extreme fans? Dream come true! :D That would be so fun, thank you! Now back to convincing my parents... lol

Those Cheer Extreme parents, fans, coaches and cheerleaders are some of the best people on the planet. I went to the Kernersville gym 1 year ago and it changed my life forever. Now I'm a member of the USASF PAC and the Teal Army!!

Oh and to all the Cheer Extreme folks, thanks for the awesome Showcase, you sure now to make your fans feel like rockstars!!

Those Cheer Extreme parents, fans, coaches and cheerleaders are some of the best people on the planet. I went to the Kernersville gym 1 year ago and it changed my life forever. Now I'm a member of the USASF PAC and the Teal Army!!

Oh and to all the Cheer Extreme folks, thanks for the awesome Showcase, you sure now to make your fans feel like rockstars!!
seriously. every cheer extreme person I have ever talked to has been so sweet. At worlds last year I sat by some girl from Coed Elite and we talked for like 2 hours straight. She was the nicest girl. Or walking down the halls in competition and seeing little girls hugging Maddie and she hugs back, smiling... it's the cutest thing ever. I have never met anyone from Cheer Extreme who wasn't friendly and nice.

i got there at 6:30 each morning to get good seats. its really worth it. especially during large senior because you it is so packed.

I'll be going with some Girls of my Team and we are already beyond excited!! Watching the ICU Worlds and the whole USASF Worlds will be a definite Cheer Overkill haha

Back