All-Star Worlds Vacation

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah I was there as soon as the doors opened and didn't leave until the night was done in finals last year! It's so worth it though. You won't be bored I promise you!

My best advice if you're really dedicated, get there in the morning and just park it. You won't have to worry about finding a seat or squeezing inbetween people. My sister and I have done this the last 2 years and it's worked out great. We've never purchased a Park Hopper pass, only the tickets to WWOS. Enjoy :)

Getting there early does increase an individual's chances of being able to get one of the few seats that actually has a decent view of the routines. However, as a general rule, the more people that try this strategy, the less it will work. Punctuality doesn't change the math/physics of trying to fit 10,000 people into 5,000 seats.

I am trying so hard to make worlds happen for me this year. Since I'm not on team this year I obviously won't be competing there. I want to go so unbelievably bad. I am only 17, so the chances of my mom letting me go by myself are pretty much nonexistent. We are struggling financially a bit, so my parents wouldn't pay for me to go. I could technically pay for it myself, but I am saving every penny I earn so I can cheer senior year again. Right now I am trying to convince my mom to take a family vacation to Orlando during the time, and that weekend I will just sit alone in the milk house all day because my parents don't like cheer. I would just sit in the fierceboard section, I don't even care. Haha I know it is irrelevant to this thread, I just had to rant about it somewhere.

well the one good thing about cheerleading forums is that you make new friends and then wouldnt have to sit alone ! haha

There will be no backdrop.....the worlds ending, DUH! :p

nah, not until december 2012 ;)

but in all seriousness, my friend and i are going--we'd be more than happy to find two roommates from here that are just as cheer obsessed as we are and want to have a good time with us!

I am trying so hard to make worlds happen for me this year. Since I'm not on team this year I obviously won't be competing there. I want to go so unbelievably bad. I am only 17, so the chances of my mom letting me go by myself are pretty much nonexistent. We are struggling financially a bit, so my parents wouldn't pay for me to go. I could technically pay for it myself, but I am saving every penny I earn so I can cheer senior year again. Right now I am trying to convince my mom to take a family vacation to Orlando during the time, and that weekend I will just sit alone in the milk house all day because my parents don't like cheer. I would just sit in the fierceboard section, I don't even care. Haha I know it is irrelevant to this thread, I just had to rant about it somewhere.

Well, here's an offer. If your parents will take their family vacation to FL and don't want to watch cheer I'm inviting you to come sit with me and all my fun friends (and all our super fun kids) and hang out with us at the Milkhouse both days. You'll have tons of fun with people who love cheer as much as you do!!! No need to sit alone!!!

Well, here's an offer. If your parents will take their family vacation to FL and don't want to watch cheer I'm inviting you to come sit with me and all my fun friends (and all our super fun kids) and hang out with us at the Milkhouse both days. You'll have tons of fun with people who love cheer as much as you do!!! No need to sit alone!!!
I am working my absolute hardest to take you up on that offer! :) I want to go so bad! Plus sit with Cheer Extreme fans? Dream come true! :D That would be so fun, thank you! Now back to convincing my parents... lol

I am working my absolute hardest to take you up on that offer! :) I want to go so bad! Plus sit with Cheer Extreme fans? Dream come true! :D That would be so fun, thank you! Now back to convincing my parents... lol

We would absolutely love to have you. Honestly. :cool:

Latest posts

Back