All-Star Worlds Vacation

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 4, 2011
Hey everyone, I was looking for some tips on going to just be a spectator at Worlds. My grandfather is letting me and a friend stay at his house and use his car for finals (Sunday) and I was just wondering if there was anything specific I should know or do when planning this. So I wouldnt need a hotel, or a rental car or anything like that. I know I need a ticket to get into the building but theres like 2 different buildings from what Ive collected. So how do I know which building the finals are in? How do I know exactly what time to be there to make sure I see all the teams I love (coed, small senior, large senior)?

Last year finals was in both buildings, Jostens, and Milkhouse, but with the new set-up I believe everything is happening in the Milkhouse, I'm not for sure on that though. I suggest you get there 10-15 minutes before each team, for large senior I suggest 30-45 mins because it was a mad house last year, they weren't even allowing people in because the Milkhouse reached maximum capacity.

Thats what I am worried about is going all the way to florida from new hampshire and missing large senior lol

By the sounds of the packet I can just fly down there at my leisure since I already have a place to stay and a car.. purchase a park hopper pass maybe like the day before and the pass gets me into the world wide of sports complex thus getting me into the milk house ? and the park hopper is 30 dollars ?? I feel like it isnt THAT easy and Im missing something ha

By the sounds of the packet I can just fly down there at my leisure since I already have a place to stay and a car.. purchase a park hopper pass maybe like the day before and the pass gets me into the world wide of sports complex thus getting me into the milk house ? and the park hopper is 30 dollars ?? I feel like it isnt THAT easy and Im missing something ha

No, a park hopper is not $30. That is the daily admission to Wide World of Sports. A park hopper is much more expensive. But if you are only going for the competition and not the rides at the parks, then the $30 is all you need to spend.

Remember that the info has not been updated for 2012 yet.

No, a park hopper is not $30. That is the daily admission to Wide World of Sports. A park hopper is much more expensive. But if you are only going for the competition and not the rides at the parks, then the $30 is all you need to spend.

Remember that the info has not been updated for 2012 yet.
Yeah I dont think I would need the pass for the rides and stuff haha just to get into the WWOS and Milk House !

My best advice if you're really dedicated, get there in the morning and just park it. You won't have to worry about finding a seat or squeezing inbetween people. My sister and I have done this the last 2 years and it's worked out great. We've never purchased a Park Hopper pass, only the tickets to WWOS. Enjoy :)

My best advice if you're really dedicated, get there in the morning and just park it. You won't have to worry about finding a seat or squeezing inbetween people. My sister and I have done this the last 2 years and it's worked out great. We've never purchased a Park Hopper pass, only the tickets to WWOS. Enjoy :)
Pretty much this. And then just alternate restroom and concession stand breaks so you don't lose your seats.

On a semi-related note, last year during large senior, evidently standing on the garbage bins qualified as a seat!

thesixth said:
And then just alternate restroom and concession stand breaks so you don't lose your seats.

Yes! Also, WWOS allows you to bring in food. Obviously, don't skip out on the Wetzels Pretzels (I think I mention it once a month on here), but bringing your own water and sandwiches/snacks can save $$$.

Back