All-Star Worlds Vod, Live Stream, Or Both?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mine has been great all morning, even with facebook, fierceboard, etc. open. And now that I have nothing else open, its buffering constantly :mad:

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

YA my live stream is not working either... I've emailed them several times about getting a refund for just the livestream portion and the refuse to refund me.... Mine says that I need to upgrade however I paid the 55$ and they said that my account shows that I should have the live stream but it wont work on the computer or my roku. I saw NOTHING live... so irritated.

YA my live stream is not working either... I've emailed them several times about getting a refund for just the livestream portion and the refuse to refund me.... Mine says that I need to upgrade however I paid the 55$ and they said that my account shows that I should have the live stream but it wont work on the computer or my roku. I saw NOTHING live... so irritated.
maybe a dumb question... but what is a roku?

maybe a dumb question... but what is a roku?

There are details earlier in the thread.

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

There are details earlier in the thread.

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?
I've read the thread and saw the term used a lot, which is why I asked. I just re-skimmed the whole thread to make sure I didn't miss it. I did see someone else ask. The only info I gathered was that it's a stick that gets netflix? Still don't really know what a roku is... :oops: Guess I'll just google it.

I've read the thread and saw the term used a lot, which is why I asked. I just re-skimmed the whole thread to make sure I didn't miss it. I did see someone else ask. The only info I gathered was that it's a stick that gets netflix? Still don't really know what a roku is... :oops: Guess I'll just google it.

I don't know specifically but I gather it's a stick much like Google Chromecast. You plug it into your computer and stream wirelessly.

For some reason, my feed works loads better when I have HP and Jostens playing at the same time. I just put them side by side and switch which one I mute depending on who's performing.

My picture quality has suddenly gone way downhill and the picture randomly turns gray and blurry. I end up watching routines in the teeny tiny box at the top.
Totally worth the money :mad:

Took til after 9 this am but be got it and missed one of our teams but still better than nothing as we watched mobile at a comp most the day. Mobile actually ran much better than the computer or I pad I agree!!

It's saying my email isnt valid, they did reply they found it and sent a link to fix it...however no link and now no reply for hours from My replies back. However I suppose I got further than another mom I just spoke with...she got a reply is response in 7-10 days :(

And Emily....such a doll, thanks for all your help!!!!

Latest posts

Back