Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Brandon Senior Pink globing
A team from somewhere besides the US/Canada getting a gold
Large Senior hit-fest, with WCSS taking the crown
Beatles slaying and getting the gold
Cali Coed globing
Generals winning Small Senior
Reckless globing
005 making finals (I think this is on everyone's wish list, at this point)
Royalcats in top 5

#1 wish, of course, senior elite for the gold, even better if all large senior hits and there is no drama. If Smoed can't win I would love love love diamonds to win. Royalty of course for the gold and would love Reign to also win gold but would be happy with top 3 for them. Peach to win, but for Pink and Suns to place high. For coed elite to win, but TGLC is looking pretty unbeatable right now so globing would suffice. For small senior to be the hit fest it was at NCA. Actually I would love for all the placements to be understandable like they were at NCA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have my biases towards Unity Ruby as my Uni team's coach from last season made the team this year, so all I want for them is to hit a clean routine and make top 10. Although a top 5 or globe for the Brits is also a wish.

I also want 005 to get through to finals. The cheer gods better be listening to that one.

The final wish is for the USASF to magically turn into a decent organisation that would actually get their act together and manage to run a clean and safe event that wasn't a money grab and actually put the athletes first.

(But we all know the last one is like asking for a unicorn to exist; it's never going to happen but it's nice to dream).

1. Midnight, BSB, Smoed/ Diamonds in small coed top 3
2. Great whites, OO5, TGLC and Generals to win
3. All of Large Senior to hit (I'm rooting for orange or se but i'm a long time wcss fan)
4. A team we didn't expect to globe
5. Another aussie team to globe

They say to dream big...

Cheer Athletics' 12 Worlds teams to win gold in 10 divisions with 2-way ties in IOSC5 and IOLC5.

That's not asking for too much is it? If so, then no injuries and all our teams happy with their performances.
This is my dream as well. Except cali coed snatching large coed.... but I wouldn't be upset if cheetahs went back to back, that routine is better than last season and I didn't think they could top last season. Cheetahs are DEFINITELY an innovative team who gets better each year.

The only things I need is F5 & Panthers to tie for first, BSB to go back to back, Wild to go back to back and Cali Coed to snatch that golden globe.
As long as F5 or Panthers walk away w first, I'll walk away from worlds w my money well spent, if not, I'm kindly asking USASF for a refund.

Latest posts

Back