All-Star Worlds With My Hubby!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As long as he understands whats going on thatll be great!

Yes he has leared alot in the 5 years we've been together :) and I had to order him a shirt because he told me that it would be the only way he would sit in the section!!!

Yes he has leared alot in the 5 years we've been together :) and I had to order him a shirt because he told me that it would be the only way he would sit in the section!!!
HAHAHA thats too funny!!!

Your hubby is in for a real treat!! :D Aw Man..I regret not purchasing a fierceboard worldsshirt, but I honestly have SO many t-shirts! I may be kicking it old school with my yellow fierce bow and last years fierceboard shirt haha Hopefully I won't get kicked out!

Can I send a cardboard eyeball cut-out so I can "be" there with you? :( My VOD will be working overtime cuz I'm not missing a minute!!! Have fun!

Can I send a cardboard eyeball cut-out so I can "be" there with you? :( My VOD will be working overtime cuz I'm not missing a minute!!! Have fun!

Send me your eyeball cutout. I'll flash it at the teams that I don't like since it creeps me out. (feels like you're staring at me)

Send me your eyeball cutout. I'll flash it at the teams that I don't like since it creeps me out. (feels like you're staring at me)

I guess it is kinda evil eye-ish... I "jinx" all the really awesome teams at comps anyway. Wonder why it hasn't worked yet...

I can't read your post. . .still staring

I'll be glad to sit by him. Us dads gotta stick together

Latest posts

Back