All-Star Worlds?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe an easier list to start then would be "What team has a bid and isn't accepting it?"

I think there's a list on the USASF website :)

i wanted to start a different list because i dont think EVERYONE with a bid is going...
Typically, if teams aren't going to Worlds, they wouldn't accept a bid. That's not fair to the teams next in line for a bid that actually wanted to go to Worlds!

I know that there are 236 teams with Bids plus 15 that are still going to be given out last time I checked. As far as who's accepting their bids, there's probably only a handful of teams that won't be able to raise the money to go. So whoever's on the list is most likely going.

There are also Open level 5 and 6 teams that have gotten bids and not wanted to go. Some people realize ahead of time how they will place and make decisions based off of that.

There are also Open level 5 and 6 teams that have gotten bids and not wanted to go. Some people realize ahead of time how they will place and make decisions based off of that.

Or they think they want to go and then can't get their acts together in time with payments, paperwork, the team falls apart, etc. All of which are notorious for open teams!

Latest posts

Back