All-Star Worst Comp. Moments Ever!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As a cheerleader, having a flyer sit on my head and then I stood her back up and she set back down on my head, at NCA nationals! :mad::(
As a coach, watching one of my tinys hit the floor, out on the comp floor and couldn't do anything but watch.:(

Well I don't know if you mean on the competition floor or at the competition in general but at CheerSport one time me and my friends were runing down the stairs trying to find our parents and I skipped acouple of steps and fell on my face :rolleyes: But only a few people saw and I only ended up with a big bruise on my face... It was so embarrassing!!

Seeing my cp come out after a comp performance crying with a huge ice pack on her head and realizing that she had been hurt in warm ups and nobody let me know until after. . . the ER said concussion :(

when i was competiting and i landed my full wrong and tore my acl and they had to stop the routine after that :(

Mine isn't awful, but competing on j3, then competing a very hard j4 routine about 15 minutes afterwards and being so winded that I forgot to breathe and nearly passed out yaaay! I couldn't feel my legs or fingers! It really scared me. Instead of the base yelling at the flyer to stay tight she would yell at me, "BREAAATHE!"

Mine isn't awful, but competing on j3, then competing a very hard j4 routine about 15 minutes afterwards and being so winded that I forgot to breathe and nearly passed out yaaay! I couldn't feel my legs or fingers! It really scared me. Instead of the base yelling at the flyer to stay tight she would yell at me, "BREAAATHE!"
I know that's not funny and I know the feeling, but when I read this I pictured the flyer up in an extension looking down at you and yelling breath in the middle of the routine and it just made me laugh:) but yeah back to backs suck

I saw 2 girls collide and one not get up. They had to stop the routine. We saw her mom run down and the spotters make a wall around her. It freaked me and my cp out. We left and I was trying to calm my daughter down as we saw the ambulance pull up. The next day their team performed after ours so we stood and cheered them on. We found out the girl had been taken to the hospital was released and performed that day. I was relieved.

i remember one time all of our stunts fell at competition and it our music stopped! it was so scary, but the people at the competition were really supportive and helped count with us while we finished the routine! && another i saw a team drop all 4 stunts at once, it looked like it was part of the routine haha. My friend was on the team and later told me that they wernt supposed to drop there.

Back